Sean White to start tonight

TitanTiger

But, but, but the "word" from inside the AD office was JJ was to be announced as starter yesterday.

Yeah...I just pay attention to the people with true connections and have been consistent in their information.

Agreed. I don't get wrapped up in it anyhow. As a fan all I've ever wanted is a hard-fighting team to be proud of. Be it a team of scrubs or 5* divas, just put it all out there on gameday and I'm a happy fan.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first play should be play action swing pass!!

Would bet a million it's a run up the middle or a failed WR screen...

I am a big fan of the JJ 2-yard pass into the dirt. Works everytime.

The first play should be play action swing pass!!

Would bet a million it's a run up the middle or a failed WR screen...

A run up the middle? Whatever would give you such an idea as that?!

It was previously reported by somebody here that Sean would start and JJ would come in in the 2nd quarter unless Sean's tearing it up. FWIW.

That would be a reasonable scenario. Again, I just hope Gus/Lashlee/Whomever is calling plays; allows White to open it up.

wde

I think history has shown that flipping Qbs mid game just to see what the other guy does is a bad idea. It screws up any rhythm the team has going for it. How many times has Gus brought in Qb#2 mid drive and it just destroys the drive. I do agree with bringing JJ in if things aren't going well or if Auburn starts blowing out UK.

It was previously reported by somebody here that Sean would start and JJ would come in in the 2nd quarter unless Sean's tearing it up. FWIW.

That makes all kind of No sense. why would he come in during the second quarter unless he was suspended for some reason and its a punishment. utilizing two qbs is usually something reserved for teams that actually have two quarterbacks. We're not even sure we have one yet.

Idc who it is I want to see us get after it!! Tempo tempo tempo, Gus looking like he having seizures on the sidelines and crap ( no offense Kill) with that offense going full throttle.

That makes all kind of No sense. why would he come in during the second quarter unless he was suspended for some reason and its a punishment.

Seems an odd tactic to me, too. But very little about this season has made sense to me.

When we run the tempo it doesn't matter what plays are called or how "open" the playbook is, we move the ball and score points. When we go slow, it's painful to watch unless we've got a lead and are killing the clock.

Whoever QB's tonight, he needs to do it Auburn Fast.

Are they going to let SW attempt to tear it up, though? The coaches think he's a hell of a handoffer

Well, being a good "handoffer" has its advantages, just ask Pisarcik!

Don't hold your breath, Mikey. We have run like 3 plays up tempo all season and they have basically been the exact same play that was called the previous snap lol

Are they going to let SW attempt to tear it up, though? The coaches think he's a hell of a handoffer

I'd gladly take us to be in a position to even mess a game up in that manner than what we have been seeing when we play top competition haha

That would be a reasonable scenario. Again, I just hope Gus/Lashlee/Whomever is calling plays; allows White to open it up.

wde

If we can pound the ball down their throat and win, I don't care how we win, just win. Looking for 400 yards of O tonight.

I'd gladly take us to be in a position to even mess a game up in that manner than what we have been seeing when we play top competition haha

Ha! I'm with you! I hope to hear Gus screaming "Victory formation!" at the end of the game!

Archived