***Auburn 30 Kentucky 27 Postgame Thread***

RunInRed

We needed that! WDE!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAR EAGLE!!! Was that Cowart that got the stop?

No Garrett.

Yep, Garrett made the tackle, but Cowart made the play with the inside rush

Hopefully we can upset Ole Miss (best candidate for our Auburn random upset since UF and their no O beat them) or beat Arky (toss up right now). With one of those and the Give! me at the end of the year with Idaho, we can at least make the charmin toilet bowl (as my mom would say). Even if we don't deserve it, it would ok to see us in the post season.

I want upsets though. We can be a very disappointing team short term in the general college football world if we don't even manage that.

WAR EAGLE!!! Was that Cowart that got the stop?

No Garrett.

Gotcha... Thanks. Stupid me, I was listening to the announcers and I thought I heard them say Cowart made the stop...

They said Cowart made a good play, or something like that

It's sad that we're at this point with a team like Kentucky but i'll take it b/c i liked what i saw from Sean White. Other WRs need to step up in the passing game but overall WR blocking was a lot better. I loved the play calling in the first half mixing things up but we got the brain fart Gus in the 3rd Q. Our defense sucks...we all know this so we need to score when we can and as often as we can. We can't afford to leave the game in the hands of the defense...that's just the way it is right now. Glad we got the win and showed some sort of improvements.

SW has earned the right to named our starter going forward.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Good: Sean White and the offense. Definite improvement. Sean is going to be a really good QB at AU.

Good: Peyton Barber and Kerryon Johnson in the running game.

Very Good: Special Teams.

Bad: Defensive Play overall

Bad: D-Line Play

Bad: Cornerbacks.. Wide open receivers all night long. Davis best of the bunch.

UGLY: Linebacker play

UGLY: Stopping 3rd and Long.

A decent showing from the offense (except for our continually enigmatic third quarter). Sean was 255, 17/27. What's more, he looked composed even when he had to run for his life - and, boy can he whip it. His first drop was because he about took the numbers off someone's jersey.

Defense...uh...needs some work. It's really bipolar right now; some series/downs, its locked down tight, then we give up 3rd and 22. Need better technique (Cass). It's not great, but it's better than it was last year.

War Eagle! Saw some good things. We played extremely well in coverage all night.

So Sean White should be the starter for the rest of the season I would think?

Without a doubt White should be the guy.. I hate it for Jeremy but he came in for one play and got a penalty. The poor kid is just snake bit right now.

Sloppy play. Sloppy play calling. Poor defense. Inconsistent qb play. We deserved a loss in this one. I'm just happy UK did as well.

I know I'm in the minority, but I still don't like what I've seen of white. Seems like a game manager type quarterback, which doesn't work well for this system. He makes mostly good decisions, but is not going to be able to run read option and doesn't have the arm to get the ball deep. I hope we are looking at the juco level for someone with a stronger arm that is either athletic, consistent, or both.

A win is a win, but we HAVE to find an identity on offense or the rest of the teams on our schedule (aside from Idaho) are going to eat us alive.

Archived