Montravious injury

DivisionN

Probably had a severe pain in the neck from being held all night

It was interesting how few penalties were called last night. I saw tons of holding on pass plays that were never called.

Officials were more than eager to call pass interference on AU......

One or sometimes 2 defenders had their hands "around Monty's neck" all night long. Looked to me like he was completely exhausted and then may have gotten a shot to his head that dazed him. Glad to see that he came back into the game

I agree that KY should have been called for holding multiple times but all the pass interference penalties they called were legit. Pass interference is easier to call as it is out in the open where everybody is looking at where the ball is thrown.

It was interesting how few penalties were called last night. I saw tons of holding on pass plays that were never called.

Conspiracy answer ? espn " reminded " the refs that there's another game on after ours, and one which may get more viewers, out West. Flags slow down the game, so ...

I agree that KY should have been called for holding multiple times but all the pass interference penalties they called were legit. Pass interference is easier to call as it is out in the open where everybody is looking at where the ball is thrown.

.... and offensive pass interference is out back in the dark ?

Conspiracy answer ? espn " reminded " the refs that there's another game on after ours, and one which may get more viewers, out West. Flags slow down the game, so ...

Sadly, that theory is ruined by the fact that they reviewed everything except the "touchdown" that UK fumbled on the 1/2 yard line.

He is the heart of the DL. I hope he comes back for his senior season. However, I hope he does play well enough to be a 1-4 round draft pick. He has become one of my favorite defensive players.

Sadly, that theory is ruined by the fact that they reviewed everything except the "touchdown" that UK fumbled on the 1/2 yard line.

It wasn't a fumble at all. The ball had already crossed the goal line prior to it coming loose. The second it touches that goal line, its dead and the play is over. But, it wouldn't have mattered as he clearly recovered the ball anyway.

I am just glad they got the one right where Barber had ball "taken out of his hands" after his elbow was already down. I will take small wonders anytime.

Elbow, wrist, forearm, both shoulders, back.......

It wasn't a fumble at all. The ball had already crossed the goal line prior to it coming loose. The second it touches that goal line, its dead and the play is over. But, it wouldn't have mattered as he clearly recovered the ball anyway.

If you have the opportunity, you may want to watch it again.

I know this thread is about Montravious but wasn't Roc Thomas also limping off the field with assistance. Has any word been given in regards to his injury?

Archived