Lashlee: Chill coach, it's just Kentucky ...

RunInRed

Angle cuts it but I think he was yelling at Lashlee to get the offense on the field and to kneel it. Rhett was like "I got it". I know how this goes.

Gus was excited though

I noticed him doing that last night while watching the game. It made me wonder why, perhaps RL authority/ability has come under scrutiny the last couple of weeks and he was showing a little exasperation?

Not sure I find humor here. Really not sure I even want to think about where we should be compared to where we are.

It's all just horrible. Why not go to the beach on Saturdays and forget Auburn football? After all, the entire program is absolutely hopeless! Whatever shall we do? 4-2 and improving is entirely unacceptable!

Not sure I find humor here. Really not sure I even want to think about where we should be compared to where we are.

It's all just horrible. Why not go to the beach on Saturdays and forget Auburn football? After all, the entire program is absolutely hopeless! Whatever shall we do? 4-2 and improving is entirely unacceptable!

Thank you

UK is a decent team and a much better team than last year they beat Mizzo and USC. I think they will beat Vandy and maybe UT and Louisville. A 7-5 or 8-4 is possible for them. I see UK becoming a consistent 7-5, 8-4, and occasionally 9-3 or 10-2 record.

I'm hoping Gus will replace Rhett next year with a top OC/QB coach. We also need a new DL coach for next year too.

Spurrier and Rocker should be #1 on both lists

Haven't noticed how their teams are performing, I see. Rocker's highly recruited D-line has been blown off the field two weeks running and Spurrier quit because his team can't score points. Lashlee and Garner are doing better than those two these days.

I'm hoping Gus will replace Rhett next year with a top OC/QB coach. We also need a new DL coach for next year too.

Spurrier and Rocker should be #1 on both lists

Haven't noticed how their teams are performing, I see. Rocker's highly recruited D-line has been blown off the field two weeks running and Spurrier quit because his team can't score points. Lashlee and Garner are doing better than those two these days.

I think he's trolling. No one is that......

Archived