Lashlee: Chill coach, it's just Kentucky ...

RunInRed

I'm hoping Gus will replace Rhett next year with a top OC/QB coach. We also need a new DL coach for next year too.

Spurrier and Rocker should be #1 on both lists

Haven't noticed how their teams are performing, I see. Rocker's highly recruited D-line has been blown off the field two weeks running and Spurrier quit because his team can't score points. Lashlee and Garner are doing better than those two these days.

Bdq60Ww_700wa_0.gif

I think Spurrier wouldn't mind being an OC and QB coach. Just think, Malzahn and Spurrier on the same staff. And as far the DL goes, yes, we need Tracy Rocker coaching our defensive line. Move Rodney to coach our tight ends.

I think Spurrier wouldn't mind being an OC and QB coach. Just think, Malzahn and Spurrier on the same staff. And as far the DL goes, yes, we need Tracy Rocker coaching our defensive line. Move Rodney to coach our tight ends.

You and dtr need to start a thread and hang out there and discuss this and please stop poisoning every damn thread on the board with it for crying out loud.

In my opinion, it looked a tad disrespectful. I am aware that I am probably reading more into that than is there. I would like to see a little more fire out of our OC. I think he could show more excitement than he does.These are supposed to be his guys. JMHO

I'd like to see Spurrier in Auburn tomorrow as an "Offensive Adviser".

In my opinion, it looked a tad disrespectful. I am aware that I am probably reading more into that than is there. I would like to see a little more fire out of our OC. I think he could show more excitement than he does.These are supposed to be his guys. JMHO

It looked odd.

Is that anything like an advisor? Maybe he can bring Peyton Manning with him to help SW with his running skills.

I'm sorry, I for one don't want Spurrier anywhere around AU. He quit on the guys he convinced to come to USCe.

Pretty sure RL was just letting Gus know that he realized we were going to do a kneel down on the snap. Nothing disrespectful or crazy about that. Gus is funny to watch though.

Is that anything like an advisor? Maybe he can bring Peyton Manning with him to help SW with his running skills.

LOL

Get it? Add - Viser... ... .... Spurrier

BTW, I hope no one took my SW running observations as being anti SW. I think he is doing a great job. Esp. being thrown into the fire like he was.

Visor...?

It's Saturday, cut me some slack.

Haha. Just giving you a hard time.

I learn something every day. http://grammarist.com/spelling/adviser-advisor/

Visor...?

It's Saturday, cut me some slack.

Haha. Just giving you a hard time.

I learn something every day. http://grammarist.co...dviser-advisor/

Sound advice with that advise.

UK is a decent team and a much better team than last year they beat Mizzo and USC. I think they will beat Vandy and maybe UT and Louisville. A 7-5 or 8-4 is possible for them. I see UK becoming a consistent 7-5, 8-4, and occasionally 9-3 or 10-2 record.

Doc you're not about to argue that Kentucky is good now and ole miss sucks....

. . . guess who's calling the next play ?

I'm hoping Gus will replace Rhett next year with a top OC/QB coach. We also need a new DL coach for next year too.

Spurrier and Rocker should be #1 on both lists

That would be amazing.

Are you the guy or girl in your avatar? Just a question you don't have to take offense

Sean White is the starting QB bra. Not JJ.

Take it to PM's now if your going to go back and forth.

Archived