Fall softball vs. Chipola

Chipola got a runner to 3rd in the 1st inning but a double play gets Auburn out of the inning

Auburn coming to bat. Howard, Carosone and Cooper coming up..

video feed is currently not working so following the best I can.

correction. runners on 1st and 2nd. I think there is 1 out. little flair to madi Gipson and she records the final 2 outs of the inning and there is no score..

They keep saying Mccrakin is running at first but gipson got the walk. I didn't see them bring in a pinch runner though.

Howard flies one to left and the runners at 2nd and 3rd tag and advance. 1-0 Auburn. runners on 1st and 3rd for Emily Carosone.

Carosone singles through the right side and a run scores, Fornis advances to 3rd and Carosone takes 2nd. runners on 2nd and 3rd for Kasey Cooper and 1 out. 2-0 Auburn.

Cooper chops one softly up the middle, cut off but gets away from the shortstop and no play. 3-0 Auburn runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out and Jenna Abbot at bat.

Wallace pops to center and apparently I missed an out somewhere because that was out #3. 6-0 Auburn after 3 innings.

Chipola gets a runner on but Carlee Wallace throws a dart to 2nd and gets runner stealing to end the half of the 4th. Auburn coming to bat.

Feed got jacked up for a while but when i get it working again, Auburn has the bases loaded and a slow roller toward short....gloves it no play and a run scores and its 7-0 Auburn and bases are still loaded for top of the order. Tiffany Howard. Howard sends it deep to left center but it stays in the part and is caught for oout #2. Runner at 3rd tags and scores. 8-0. Casey McCrakin up to bat.

Madison dickie at bat and she grounds to 3rd for out #2.. Veach popped up on the infield to the first baseman. Anna Gibbs at bat for Auburn.

Archived