Mich St vs Michigan

jared52

Not super interested in the game but turned it on to see the targeting rule jump the shark. The defender was engaged with a blocker who threw him toward the sliding WB and the defender fell on him. Flagged and ejected. I'm not sure what the refs are on, but this has reached a new level of rediculous. I'm looking forward to Harbaugh's comments on the situation.

OMG....last play of the game....Michigan bobbles the snap....can't recover it...picked up by Michigan State and returned for a touchdown....Michigan state wins it 27-23 on the last play of the game. ON DEFENSE....WOW....

Wow that was un real. Mich state just had their one second miracle

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I MISSED THE PICK, BUT STILL. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I MISSED THE PICK, BUT STILL. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

missed what??

The pick'em at my pool at work.

Crap I turn it to Uf game and missed it holy crap.....................................

Ditto....when MSU missed that 4th down pass with just over a minute, I figured UM would just take knees until it was over....a few minutes I learned the awful truth. And worse still the kid who scored the winning TD was injured in the celebration and taken to the hospital.

Sounds like Harbaugh might have done a Les Miles on clock management calling time outs when he had the ball.

Crap I turn it to Uf game and missed it holy crap.....................................

Ditto....when MSU missed that 4th down pass with just over a minute, I figured UM would just take knees until it was over....a few minutes I learned the awful truth. And worse still the kid who scored the winning TD was injured in the celebration and taken to the hospital.

Sounds like Harbaugh might have done a Les Miles on clock management calling time outs when he had the ball.

I don't think clock management by Harbaugh was a problem. I think h e managed it well to get down to 10 seconds and call timeout to then punt it. Just mishandled by the kicker and he should have just fallen on it. Would have given MSU the ball on about the 40 with 6-7 seconds for them to score. Too far for FG (probably) and MSU did not have any time outs. Would have to win it on a hail mary.

I had Michigan in my picks, but since Sparty helped us in 2013, I don't mind them winning this one and against OSU later this year.

Dang it! Can't win for losing in TD Auburn Bowl this year.

:no:/>

This one got me too

I don't think clock management by Harbaugh was a problem. I think h e managed it well to get down to 10 seconds and call timeout to then punt it. Just mishandled by the kicker and he should have just fallen on it. Would have given MSU the ball on about the 40 with 6-7 seconds for them to score. Too far for FG (probably) and MSU did not have any time outs. Would have to win it on a hail mary.

I had Michigan in my picks, but since Sparty helped us in 2013, I don't mind them winning this one and against OSU later this year.

Another option would be for the QB to take the 4th down snap and run around the backfield for 10 seconds.

Archived