Auburn vs Arkansas score predictions

AUwent

I'm really stumped on this one, and I'll probably change my prediction, but I'll say right now:

UPDATED:

Auburn 28, Arkansas 24. Obviously the early start is a bit scary, especially with how many morning meltdowns we've had with them in the past. With that said, we're 4-2 and they're 2-4. We SHOULD win this game.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little improvement on Defense (Moo State game as per 2nd quarter) and our offense playing like they did against KY in the first half, and we will win this one.

Tigers = 34

Ark = 27

24-14 Ark is up 14-7 at the end of the first half but AUB shuts the run down in the second half.

:-\

UA-35

AU-2

Is this based on the "inside info" you have? I know that some variation of "3-2" is a running joke, but still.

:-\/>

UA-35

AU-2

Is this based on the "inside info" you have? I know that some variation of "3-2" is a running joke, but still.

probably a typo. No inside information would insinuate an ass whooping of that proportion coming.

Arky is best at running the ball. We are bad, very bad, against the run. I'm going to the game and hope we win, but when I look out my window I don't see unicorns.

Arky: 38

Auburn: 24

:-\/>

UA-35

AU-2

Uh oh.

I think golf has had a lot of bad golf rounds, and he is taking it out on his score predictions!

Auburn 34

Porkers 16

Hey Golf!! You will not believe this. Last week during an 18 hole round, I had 2 birdies, 5 pars, 6 bogies 2 doubles and 3 triple bogies. This is like shooting a 68 on Augusta National for me! One fine day, you need to make a trip to the great white north of western NC for some fun & gun on my special course!

I like our chances in the early game more. WIth their record and kick time, their crowd with be slower at kickoff. This strikes me as an ugly, close game for some reason. I'll take us winning close in this one due to better special teams and coaching.

I like our chances in the early game more. WIth their record and kick time, their crowd with be slower at kickoff. This strikes me as an ugly, close game for some reason. I'll take us winning close in this one due to better special teams and coaching.

If only we were playing their crowd... Last time there was an early kickoff vs Ark, they had hit rock bottom with John L. M. N. O. P. Q. R. Smith as coach. They handled us at JHS that day. I don't believe this season will play out the same, but it's hard to expect AU to show up at an early kickoff vs. Arky after that and the other disappointing early-kick no shows I've had to suffer through. AU 17 Arky 31

Archived