Auburn vs Arkansas score predictions

AUwent

Oh ye of little faith! Good guys 35 the bulemic one' s squeelers 10. And I went to school there. IGTBAAT!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like our chances in the early game more. WIth their record and kick time, their crowd with be slower at kickoff. This strikes me as an ugly, close game for some reason. I'll take us winning close in this one due to better special teams and coaching.

If only we were playing their crowd... Last time there was an early kickoff vs Ark, they had hit rock bottom with John L. M. N. O. P. Q. R. Smith as coach. They handled us at JHS that day. I don't believe this season will play out the same, but it's hard to expect AU to show up at an early kickoff vs. Arky after that and the other disappointing early-kick no shows I've had to suffer through. AU 17 Arky 31

Well, at least we've won an SEC game (against a likely 6+ win team), which that team did not.

Just FYI, the weather for Fayetteville is supposed to be 64-46 with 80% chance of rain.

Oh, and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Matt Stinchcomb will be commentating. Ugh.

^All of their losses were to at least pretty good opponents, though so have ours--MSU and Texas Tech are about equal. Morning meltdowns against the Piggies over the years have traumatized a lot of people (myself included). Also, Alex Collins will be a challenge.

I guess the point is, one narrow SEC win versus a team generally considered a cellar-dweller (though MUCH improved) won't be enough to get everyone optimistic. If we beat Arky, you'll see an increase in optimism around here. Remember, before last Thu night, the entire mood around here had been consistent doom and gloom for a month.

Pigs 31 Tigers 20. No Lawson hurts the defense too much. We can only hope our kicker makes 5 FG's and Louis has another big game along with Robinson.

a couple of weeks ago I would have thought we'd get beat by 2 TDs but watching sean white get better and better, i believe he is due a serious breakout game. i am not sure when it will happen, but i see him having a big one in the next couple of weeks. he is so accurate on short and long passes and throws a perfectly catchable ball. if we can pass block on the line, i could see him throwing 300 against the pigs. it s going to really click during one game this year.

AU 38

ARK 31

I really just don't see what yall are seeing. Defense comes to play better than yall think. Offense makes another strde this week. Early start time be damned.

Auburn 34 Arky 17

Don't think their offense is any better than Mississippi State's. They lost to Toledo. I understand those picking a loss but a big loss is not going to happen.

I really just don't see what yall are seeing. Defense comes to play better than yall think. Offense makes another strde this week. Early start time be damned.

Auburn 34 Arky 17

Don't think their offense is any better than Mississippi State's. They lost to Toledo. I understand those picking a loss but a big loss is not going to happen.

This is going to sound like I'm making excuses, but that Toledo loss was pretty much a fluke. We gained 500+ yards but only scored 10 points. First time that has happened in college football in 10 years.

I think our schedule so far has been harder than we anticipated. Toledo is ranked and undefeated and Texas Tech is receiving votes and has only lost to two top 5 teams with one of them being at the last second. We should have beaten Texas A&M and led Alabama for 3 quarters. Like last year though we're in pretty much every game but rarely find a way to actually win them.

There was a point a few weeks ago where Alex Collins was 8th in the country in rushing and Brandon Allen was 18th in passing and yet our scoring offense was in the bottom half of the country...go figure

Auburn 34 Arky 17

This is going to sound like I'm making excuses, but that Toledo loss was pretty much a fluke. We gained 500+ yards but only scored 10 points. First time that has happened in college football in 10 years.

I think our schedule so far has been harder than we anticipated. Toledo is ranked and undefeated and Texas Tech is receiving votes and has only lost to two top 5 teams with one of them being at the last second. We should have beaten Texas A&M and led Alabama for 3 quarters. Like last year though we're in pretty much every game but rarely find a way to actually win them.

There was a point a few weeks ago where Alex Collins was 8th in the country in rushing and Brandon Allen was 18th in passing and yet our scoring offense was in the bottom half of the country...go figure

Thanks for coming to our site and thanks for the reasonable response!

I definitely think this game could go either way. Just don't believe either team is capable of pulling a blowout at this point in time.

Arky is best at running the ball. We are bad, very bad, against the run. I'm going to the game and hope we win, but when I look out my window I don't see unicorns.

Arky: 38

Auburn: 24

no we're not. We're bad at secondary coverage. We've been okay against the run when we know it's coming.

Archived