Fall Softball vs. Chipola - game 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Audio feed is gone...but Auburn starts with a single up the middle. and another single up the middle. Anna Gibbs up to bat runners on 1st and 2nd..

Haley Fagan up to bat with runners on 2nd and 3rd....Fagan flies to right, runners tag...12-0 Auburn with runner at 3rd. Carlee Wallace now batting for Auburn.

Wallace flies to right for out#2... McCrakin singles to left... never listen to announcers when it comes to players either. No way McCrakin could have scored and then bat 3 batters later.. #awfulannouncing. Kendall Veach at bat for Auburn. chopper up the middle cut off and tags 2nd for the final out of the inning. After 4 complete its 13-0 allegedly

Gipson sends one to deep left and caught against the wall. 2 outs now runners still on 1st and 2nd. Sydne Waldrop at bat.

Going to the top 6th...Auburn leads 13-0.... Auburn goes scoreless in the 5th... First inning this game they didn't score.

Carlee Wallace batting for Auburn. No sure how many outs there are. Got side tracked with the ending of the Michigan State game.

My wife and I drove down from Bham to watch the games. Left at end of 5th game 2. I am not a SB expert but sure looks like we have more pitching depth this year with Kaylee Carlson and Makayla Martin. The freshman Bree Fornis playing in left field looks like she has wheels. Quite a few developing young players who did not look intimidated when they entered the game. Does anyone know why Jade Rhodes was not dressed out for the game?

Thanks for the play by play! And just to clarify.... Casey McCrackin did pinch run and score from second base and then come up to bat 3 batters later and hit a single (re: post #30). :)

Thanks for the play by play! And just to clarify.... Casey McCrackin did pinch run and score from second base and then come up to bat 3 batters later and hit a single (re: post #30). :)

Thanks for the info and welcome to the board. Starting right now, we'll expect you to keep us filled in with all the inside scoop about the softball team, AUSBMOM! :)

Thanks for the play by play! And just to clarify.... Casey McCrackin did pinch run and score from second base and then come up to bat 3 batters later and hit a single (re: post #30). :)/>

I can see the signs now for next Spring; "Release the McCrackin", but you've probably seen this before.

Thanks for the info and welcome to the board. Starting right now, we'll expect you to keep us filled in with all the inside scoop about the softball team, AUSBMOM! :)

:)

Thanks for the play by play! And just to clarify.... Casey McCrackin did pinch run and score from second base and then come up to bat 3 batters later and hit a single (re: post #30). :)/>

I can see the signs now for next Spring; "Release the McCrackin", but you've probably seen this before.

Yes, we have. :) Love to see all of the support these young ladies are getting and can't wait for the rest of the fall season and then of course, spring....

Archived