Florida vs LSU

WarTiger

LSU just ran a play where the QB threw down the field to Fournette and #65 was further downfield than Fournette was. Should have been flagged for an ineligible down field. and it wasn't. That was supposed to be a point of emphasis this year with the officiating and so far its been missed as much as it has in previous recent years.

I kinda laughed when UF ended up with Mcelwain but he is doing a very impressive job. Taking a backup QB into Tiger Stadium and they look composed even when down by a couple of scores.

I kinda laughed when UF ended up with Mcelwain but he is doing a very impressive job. Taking a backup QB into Tiger Stadium and they look composed even when down by a couple of scores.

He's done a great job.

He's done a great job.

He's a heck of a coach. I certainly wasn't laughing when they hired him. With the talent they've got and are always able to get, he'll do well.

Interesting that the holder can make a pass with his knee on the ground.

It's an EXCEPTION to that rule when in a scrimmage kick formation.

Interesting that the holder can make a pass with his knee on the ground.

It's an EXCEPTION to that rule when in a scrimmage kick formation.

Interesting exception.

Yes it was.

Classic Les on the fake field goal.

"We had an opportunity to get 7, and 7 is a lot more than 3." - Les Miles, coach and mathematician.

Gotta like his logic....

Archived