Florida vs LSU

WarTiger

Classic Les on the fake field goal.

"We had an opportunity to get 7, and 7 is a lot more than 3." - Les Miles, coach and mathematician.

That's why I love Les...... he's so entertaining without being a jackass.

Classic Les on the fake field goal.

"We had an opportunity to get 7, and 7 is a lot more than 3." - Les Miles, coach and mathematician.

That's why I love Les...... he's so entertaining without being a jackass.

Indeed. I will forever hope for a radio or talk show with he and Spurrier.

With the Spurrier retirement Les is the only fun guy left in the conference.

+

There is always a good quote from one of his interviews....

We recruited treon Harris as QB. I'm glad we didn't get him because he has a weak arm...

Yeah he looked so wimpy tonight......

I didn't say that now did I? He can't even throw the ball into the endzone from the fifty.

We recruited treon Harris as QB. I'm glad we didn't get him because he has a weak arm...

not sure we wanted him at qb, maybe athlete/wr. we recruited brandon harris hard too. the day after he committed to LSU Sean White committed to us. Not sure if that was when we offered or he waited for it or coincidence.

Florida loses it's starting QB and goes on the road in an extremely hostile environment and almost pull off the upset. I think the gators are back.

One game does not make them "back:". Wait and see where they are in 2017 with the current head coach and re-evaluate.

Florida loses it's starting QB and goes on the road in an extremely hostile environment and almost pull off the upset. I think the gators are back.

One game does not make them "back:". Wait and see where they are in 2017 with the current head coach and re-evaluate.

Agree with that, a wait and see approach on them. However, their program looks in much better shape thus far than ours, and they have played a tougher schedule. We would lose handily by them. Sorry, didn't mean to drag us in this, but UF is not a bad team, even though you hate them....

Archived