California Forces Churches to Fund Abortions

MDM4AU

I doubt that'll last for too long

It will be upheld in the Ninth Circuit. This craziness always is. Then it will get over them and lose from then on out. The Ninth Circuit is THE most reversed court in America.

complete waste of $. This is in part what I was talking about in the other thread, about govt waste and graft.

The people are not being served here, at all. Govt is being served.

It's amazing to me that so many on the left act as if the Free Exercise clause is just so much toilet paper to be disposed of whenever it inconveniences them.

The troubling aspect is that they actually think this is a good idea and that others are indifferent to it. California is where all the stupid ideas come from.

The liberal democrats running California have been relying on a large Hispanic minority to stay in power. Governor moonbeam brown is welcoming more to come there from south of the border. The Hispanics are now the majority and they tend to be socially conservative. What are the progressives going to do when those Hispanic voters start changing things?

The troubling aspect is that they actually think this is a good idea and that others are indifferent to it. California is where all the stupid ideas come from.

The liberal democrats running California have been relying on a large Hispanic minority to stay in power. Governor moonbeam brown is welcoming more to come there from south of the border. The Hispanics are now the majority and they tend to be socially conservative. What are the progressives going to do when those Hispanic voters start changing things?

The Hispanic population are the ones that turned California into a Democratic stronghold. They vote for all the goodies Democrats promise them.

Archived