Heisman race is now opened up.

aujeff11

He also gets the advantage of having O Lineman who very seldom ever get called for holding. Watching in PIP last night I saw a jersey stretch right in front of the Umpire on one of Henry's long runs. SMH!

Bammers think that because Fournette had a subpar game against one the best, if not the best, rushing defenses in the country that he is out of the Heisman Race. In 2009, Mark ingram had five games under 100 yards, three of those games under 60 yards, FIU, Arkansas and only 30 yards against an average at best Auburn defense. He won the Heisman. IMO, Fournette is still the leader.

I agree.....I also agree with aujeff on Ingram winning Heisman.........Fournette is LSU and without him they are a sub-par team imo.

Fournette is LSU and without him they are a sub-par team imo.

I agree, and that LSU defense allowed bama to shread them and eat away at the clock. In the fourth qtr Harris/Fournette were sitting on the sidelines watching the opponent methodically march down the field eating up 9+ minutes off the clock and there wasn't a thing they could do.

This guy is going to win it if Stanford makes the playoff and to be honest should get it even if they don't

http://www.gostanfor...TCLID=209394278

His passing eff is 665 dude is a beast

i have been on this guys bandwagon since about 3-4 games in. This guy is awesome. Can flat out fly on the field. I would vote for him

Coleman from Baylor....has 20 receiving TDs this year and a million or so yards already. Makes defensive backs look helpless.

i'd go with Watson. Coleman is a stud, but it's tough for a WR to get it. It will be a QB or RB to win. I think Henry or Watson will win it. I'd also keep Fournette in the picture.

Lswho can go ahead and make space in the trophy case...

Fournette and Boykin is pretty much out and Henry is the favorite right now I would think. :'( :'( :'(

Deshaun Waston put up some big yards against Syracuse but he hasn't got much hype throughout the season.

McCaffrey did decent in a losing effort to Oregon as well.

Archived