can anyone update terry beasleys

aubiefifty

health? i sent a card when they were asking but never saw any updates. i would hope he is doing better.

The only update I could find

October 17th,

If you would keep my father in your prayers every night I would sincerely appreciate it. I would pass along every of your kind words and inspiring messages to my father if I could. I hope you know that. Ole #88 is still fighting and giving life his everything. Just a tiny prayer request, nothing more. I hope you all have a Blessed week and thank you for your time. -Trenton Beasley

You can follow his fan page here:

https://www.facebook.com/Terry-Beasley-101625703213719/timeline/

thank you so much. at sixty i neve thought to check facebook. he was my childhood hero..........

I don't check facebook either lol. I typed his name into google and that is one the pages it brought up. Maybe someone knows more details about his situation here. That page only asks for prayers but doesnt give any specifics. Sounds like he is struggling. Praying for him

Sullivan to Beasley was awesome! I loved listening to the games in that few were televised back then. God bless you Terry and Pat.

i wish we could bomb the stew out of terry's face book page and make him go "WOW".only takes a minute and its a small price to pay for what he has given to auburn...........

Archived