Auburn vs. Ole Miss Kickoff Set

RunInRed

I will not watch and give BSPN any ratings!!!! Let's double the ratings of the Auburn radio network and listen to RB

Yeah, good luck with that.

I will not watch and give BSPN any ratings!!!! Let's double the ratings of the Auburn radio network and listen to RB

I would've been more on board if you just said stream the game and had the radio on

I can't seriously rationalize missing out on seeing a game to just hear it

Man this season has completely tried conflicting with my daughter's soccer team which I am coaching. Every game has been around 3-4 pm except this week and next. Each of the 11 am slots where we play at noon. The Thursday game was a blessing

Man this season has completely tried conflicting with my daughter's soccer team which I am coaching. Every game has been around 3-4 pm except this week and next. Each of the 11 am slots where we play at noon. The Thursday game was a blessing

Its all about priorities. Certainly Auburn football is more important than your daughters soccer game....after all, it is soccer. Who plays that anyways? (Insert sarcasm font here)

There should be some rule that limits how many 11:00 am kickoffs each team has to play. Honestly, this should be an iron clad rule that must be followed. The bammer, lsu and so forth should play at least 1-2 11:00 am starts as all SEC teams should.

Not shocked. Ole Miss and Auburn are both struggling, one team who has no chance of winning the SEC West and the other losing to Memphis, not a good recipe for a prime-time game. IF we don't improve over the season, get used to these time slots. The national media sees us as just not a good team, simple as that. And teams that aren't any good play those 11 AM games. That's the reality for Auburn right now...

Not just the media.

We are not a very good team right now.

Fortunately I see positives and am feeling wat more optimistic than I did two weeks ago.

Even if we suddenly become good, how do we get scheduled for any good slots? A good majority of the teams left on our schedules are complete disappointments. Ole Miss has became trash, TAMU almost lost to a horrible Arkansas team and got thoroughly roughed by Alabama (again our best chance for primetime that's not Alabama, Arkansas is trash, Idaho is trash, Georgia is trash.

The Iron Bowl is GOING to be primetime because A. CBS has nothing else worth showing B. ESPN, other than the Big Game, probably has nothing more worth watching, but other than that I don't expect much.

Its all about priorities. Certainly Auburn football is more important than your daughters soccer game....after all, it is soccer. Who plays that anyways? (Insert sarcasm font here)

Haha. Well Auburn really hasn't been world beaters this year ... yet. I got to miss the first half of LSU game which I consider a blessing. So not bad overall.

Archived