Position Change...

Eisenhower_1952

I think Braden Smith should get a look at Defensive Tackle. With our lack of depth at that position, he would be a nice shot in the arm. I think it wouldn't hurt to atleast try. Danzy started most of last year at guard and would fill in nicely. Ford needs to move back to running back, and roc move to slot receiver. Just a thought.

I think Braden Smith should get a look at Defensive Tackle. With our lack of depth at that position, he would be a nice shot in the arm. I think it wouldn't hurt to atleast try. Danzy started most of last year at guard and would fill in nicely. Ford needs to move back to running back, and roc move to slot receiver. Just a thought.

As long as Burt Reynolds can play running back.

Wouldn't say move Roc but I really hope we start to implement him into the passing game more. Whether it's on a wheel, streak, screen etc I think Roc can be a great and much needed target in the passing game.

Yeah he's just the most physically gifted player we have playing only his second year at the position and is also our third best corner...But yeah let's get rid of him...He did have that awful play during the LSU game and you know how that board excellence is...we see you mess up one time then obviously you're not an Auburn man....And when he's in the NFL and does well we'll claim him then....

I think we should move White to DB, Roc to DE, Louis to DT and Barber as the new punter. It will catch em all off guard and we will run the table.

jk :)

I think we should move White to DB, Roc to DE, Louis to DT and Barber as the new punter. It will catch em all off guard and we will run the table.

jk :)/>

Gray King to linebacker also. I think his lack of size at linebacker will confuse the OL when they trying to run block. I wish our coaches thought as progressively as we do.

Who's on first, what's on second.... Sean White starting pitcher!

We may need him come February.... ;)

Why not start Tucker ... he's a senior not a freshman, probably real familiar with setting Arkansas decoys, and what's a game without a little QB controversy.

I like this this plan! It just needs to be bigger.

Move the offensive line to defensive line. Move the defensive line to linebacker. Move the running backs to defensive backs. The linebackers become the running backs. Now, the defensive backs will have to play offensive line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind. This is not a good idea.

It's good to see that the majority of the threads right now are boring.

I needed a break from the bash anything Auburn football related threads.

It's good to see that the majority of the threads right now are boring.

I needed a break from the bash anything Auburn football related threads.

Don't worry...it won't last for long....On the other hand, everyone is still pretty positive about basketball .....so maybe we need to change threads....at least until the first loss.

Move the offensive line to defensive line. Move the defensive line to linebacker. Move the running backs to defensive backs. The linebackers become the running backs. Now, the defensive backs will have to play offensive line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind. This is not a good idea.

While we're going through all of that, might I suggest this as a convenient opportunity to add some zest to college football with the incorporation of landmines?

While we're going through all of that, might I suggest this as a convenient opportunity to add some zest to college football with the incorporation of landmines?

Now that makes me think of the football game sequence in The Dark Knight Rises.

Archived