New Liberal Canadian Keeps Liberal Promise

AU-24

Didn't take the New Canadian long. Must be nice to have the US fight your battles for you. Just couldn't leave all of six fighter jets in the area to help us fight their and our enemy. This will be more work for my pilot friends and more of our tax dollars. Oh well, we will prevail with or without the new liberal Canadian.

Canadian Prime Minister-Designate Justin Trudeau told President Obama Tuesday that he intended to remove Canada's six fighter jets from the U.S.-led bombing campaign against ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

Trudeau, whose Liberals unseated Conservative Stephen Harper's government with a landslide victory in Monday's federal election, believes that Canada's military should be restricted to training missions only. The departing Harper had said pulling Canadian planes out of the anti-ISIS mission would hurt relations with the U.S.

The White House declined to confirm Trudeau's statement Tuesday

Trudeau has also vowed to take in 25,000 Syrian refugees by the end of the year.

I wish he would take in that 25,000 plus the 200,000 that Obama pledged for the US to accept. When they overwhelm Canada's social services system and budget he can simply "put 'em on ice". He's got plenty up there, Global Warming or not.

Note to the world: Global Warming must capitalized, as it's the religion of the left and as such deserves the caps.

As to pulling the fighter planes, sad as it seems Putin is going to do whatever he wants to do in that part of the world. The few peoples that have the stones to stop him don't have the military power and the few peoples that have the military power (United States leadership) don't have the guts. Having the support of our neighbor would be nice but I don't think it makes any difference in the long run.

So who is our enemy?

Syria

Russia

Liberals

Canada

ISIS

Climate Scientists

Putin

Trudeau

"people without the stones"

Refugees

Peace

In this case: ISIS.

Did you miss? "pulling Canadian planes out of the anti-ISIS mission"

So who is our enemy?

Syria

Russia

Liberals

Canada

ISIS

Climate Scientists

Putin

Trudeau

Refugees

Peace

Sorry but, I do not believe you are genuine. I believe the title of your thread says it all. I believe you are purely partisan and political.

So who is our enemy?

Syria

Russia

Liberals

Canada

ISIS

Climate Scientists

Putin

Trudeau

Refugees

Peace

Sorry but, I do not believe you are genuine. I believe the title of your thread says it all. I believe you are purely partisan and political.

Title of the thread? Genuine? I guess when there is nothing else to say in a defenseless situation there are always cards that can be pulled.

More than pulling what little military presence they have out, what strikes me is their taking in 25,000 Syrians. That will come back and bite them on the butt.

Why?

Really, if you don't already know, it means you don't believe what you know, so we won't try to change your beliefs.

More than pulling what little military presence they have out, what strikes me is their taking in 25,000 Syrians. That will come back and bite them on the butt.

Why?

Really, if you don't already know, it means you don't believe what you know, so we won't try to change your beliefs.

Dumb and disingenuous. Hardly indicates the desire or willingness to engage in an honest discussion. You honestly want to pretend you have any understanding of my "beliefs"? Beliefs regarding what? Syrians? Immigrants? Refugees? Muslims? Human beings?

Why?

Translation: I don't know what in **** I am talking about.

Alternatively: I don't have the courage of my convictions.

If you want to understand why letting in large numbers of Muslims into your country is a risky proposition, look at the trouble in Europe brought on by this. Many of the so called refugees are males in their 20's and 30's. Canada has no better vetting system than we do, which means none. Even if they aren't terrorist, they bring their Sharia law with them. Sweden opened their doors starting in the 1970's and now they are the rape capital of the west.

Lucky fer us, weez gunna keep fitin the gud fite over thar so them Muzzies don't bring none of that Sherriya mess hear. If'n we only had us a precedent with balls, we culd juss nuke the whole place and bee done with it. #TrumpTruth

Lucky fer us, weez gunna keep fitin the gud fite over thar so them Muzzies don't bring none of that Sherriya mess hear. If'n we only had us a precedent with balls, we culd juss nuke the whole place and bee done with it. #TrumpTruth

That's a pretty good impression of Itchy. Its just as stupid as his, so nice work. That's rather ironic. You don't want us being in that cesspool but its ok to bring the cesspool here.

That's a pretty good impression of Itchy. Its just as stupid as his, so nice work. That's rather ironic. You don't want us being in that cesspool but its ok to bring the cesspool here.

Nice.

Do you think any Muslims should be allowed to immigrate?

Archived