Bowl predictions

NoALtiger

I like the Northwestern match up the most as of now.

Sports Illustrated (Zac Ellis): Belk Bowl vs. North Carolina

That would be interesting......

Given the realistic potential options as of right now, that would be the most tasty by a long shot. Better than nothing.

Wouldn't mind playing Miami in the Music City Bowl. ("Wouldn't mind" in a 2015 season sense).

fwiw, I recently had a dream that Texas and Auburn made incredible turnarounds and played each other in an important bowl after this season.

Wouldn't mind playing Miami in the Music City Bowl. ("Wouldn't mind" in a 2015 season sense).

fwiw, I recently had a dream that Texas and Auburn made incredible turnarounds and played each other in an important bowl after this season.

Well obviously you need to cut back on the bourbon before bedtime.

Dear God,

Not Northwestern again. After our utterly embarassing bowl last year just give us a gimme game.

Ha, pretty sure there are no gimmes for us this season.

Sports Illustrated (Zac Ellis): Belk Bowl vs. North Carolina

That would be interesting......

And 1.5 hours from me, better than the 8 to Auburn. Fingers crossed!

I recently moved to the Charlotte area, so I'm pulling for this as well.

Liberty Bowl versus West Virginia would be my choice. Rain Game part 2

Or UNC in a bowl. They couldn't even beat USCe.

I'd take Liberty or Music City. My parents live in Mempbis so easy traveling to either venue.

I didn't see the Birmingham bowl listed. I think it has the SEC taking on an ACC team. I would kinda like to see Auburn come to B'ham. That way, I would have a better chance of tickets and going to the game.

Would love to play unc in the belk bowl! Moved to NC when I was 10 and grew up around unc fans. I got it pretty bad from my friends when Julius peppers and company beat us in the peach bowl. I wouldn't mind for some revenge! WDE!

I didn't see the Birmingham bowl listed. I think it has the SEC taking on an ACC team. I would kinda like to see Auburn come to B'ham. That way I would have a better chance of tickets and going.

damn... you and the band would be the only ones there. Really what an insult if Auburn got "invited" to lesion field

I would like to play Cincinatti, (Tuberville) in a bowl game in Atlanta. Or Oregon. or Virginia Tech.

I hope we never play against Tubbs or Chizik. I don't want to give either of them a reason to dislike us, nor do I want to lose to them and have a reason to dislike them.

Plus, I want to be able to root for both of them in their bowls. Both are good coaches that made mistakes. Tubbs hired 2 bad coordinators his last year and couldn't recruit. Chizik couldn't develop especially well, hired one REALLY bad coordinator, and put too much faith in the people around him to do their jobs. I think both have potential and both can be successful. I don't want to be a team that stands in the way of that.

Watch us get the outback bowl again.

Against Wisconsin.

At least this time they won't have Abdullah to make us look like pee wee football

Watch us get the outback bowl again.

Against Wisconsin.

At least this time they won't have Abdullah to make us look like pee wee football

Gordon?

Archived