Bowl predictions

NoALtiger

Watch us get the outback bowl again.

Against Wisconsin.

At least this time they won't have Abdullah to make us look like pee wee football

Gordon?

my brain suffered too much trauma from that drubbing I was thinking of the other stellar running back in red and white from a corn state. I apologize Haha

The Cotton Bowl playing Oklahoma State would be a good one. Is OSU even bowl eligible? We have some work to do to get there and the game with Ark. is one more step in the right direction providing we win or course!

It would be most satisfying to finish 10-2. This would be interesting to see unfolding into a nice season no doubt!

I didn't see the Birmingham bowl listed. I think it has the SEC taking on an ACC team. I would kinda like to see Auburn come to B'ham. That way I would have a better chance of tickets and going.

damn... you and the band would be the only ones there. Really what an insult if Auburn got "invited" to lesion field

Well I'm not too far from B'ham, so I wouldn't mind too much. I think the SEC gets an AAC team. Probably Temple or ECU. That or outback bowl against a preferable team, and I'd show up. Never been to an Auburn bowl game, just home and away ones.

Auburn would never hear the end of it if they played in the Birmingham bowl. Chances are we'd lose to an AAC team and be a laughing stock. No thanks to Shreveport and Memphis. Charlotte and Nashville are nice cities to see games. Most of all I don't want to see Auburn play Clemson in a bowl. I've seen enough Clemson Auburn games to last me the rest of my life.

Auburn would never hear the end of it if they played in the Birmingham bowl. Chances are we'd lose to an AAC team and be a laughing stock. No thanks to Shreveport and Memphis. Charlotte and Nashville are nice cities to see games. Most of all I don't want to see Auburn play Clemson in a bowl. I've seen enough Clemson Auburn games to last me the rest of my life.

yeah, we have a home and home coming up with them, just done playing three straight against them a few years before, and before that played them in two peach bowls in a ten year period. We see them more than conference teams we want to play (UT and UF). No thanks

Would love to play unc in the belk bowl! Moved to NC when I was 10 and grew up around unc fans. I got it pretty bad from my friends when Julius peppers and company beat us in the peach bowl. I wouldn't mind for some revenge! WDE!

Ugh I am also from close to UNC's campus and I attended that game. YUCK.

But at least Karlos Dansby had one of the greatest individual plays I'll probably see in person

Doesn't the Capital One Bowl usually take the 2nd place SEC team? I'd bet that we don't finish in the top 2 in the conference.

two more games, and we go bowling. AU fan base travels well, and that generates money. that is all they want. we have two more wins in us.........

Archived