Take Away Guns and Here's What Happens

Proud Tiger

Take away their guns and bad guys will still find another way to kill. The weapon used in either case is not the root cause.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/10/22/at-least-5-reportedly-injured-in-sword-attack-at-sweden-school/?intcmp=hplnws

Try and spot the contradiction of the following paragraph...

Police spokesman Thomas Fuxborg said Thursday the 21-year-old unnamed attacker, who carried more than one weapon, including "at least one knife-like object," died after being shot by police following the attack. The spokesman did not elaborate on what "interesting" things were found in the attacker's home.

<_<

And yet in a domestic violence situation a woman is 500% more likely to be killed if a gun is present.

I will agree the gun itself is not the root cause but it provides a much easier and proficient tool for doing the job (pretty much it was built for and technology has worked on improving). If Billy Joe has to go into the other room and get his sword during an argument then Bobby Sue has a chance to run and he must get in arms reach to kill her. With a gun he can just stand in one place and kill Bobby Sue as she attempts to make her escape.

It also has a different psychological pattern in regards to the intimacy of the killing and the reaction time to perform the act. Like a neighbor of mine that was special forces in Vietnam said, lot of difference between taking a mans life with a gun and doing it with your hands or a knife.

. Like a neighbor of mine that was special forces in Vietnam said, lot of difference between taking a mans life with a gun and doing it with your hands or a knife.

What if ninja stars are used ? Or a crossbow ? Or hell, even a Trebuchet, from a fair distance ?

. Like a neighbor of mine that was special forces in Vietnam said, lot of difference between taking a mans life with a gun and doing it with your hands or a knife.

What if ninja stars are used ? Or a crossbow ? Or hell, even a Trebuchet, from a fair distance ?

LIVES DON"T MATTER IN CHICAGO!!!!!

Take away their guns and bad guys will still find another way to kill. The weapon used in either case is not the root cause.

http://www.foxnews.c.../?intcmp=hplnws

Yep. If he lived in this country he would probably used an assault rifle he bought at the local "tactical supplies" store.

What was your point again? :-\

And yet in a domestic violence situation a woman is 500% more likely to be killed if a gun is present.

I will agree the gun itself is not the root cause but it provides a much easier and proficient tool for doing the job (pretty much it was built for and technology has worked on improving). If Billy Joe has to go into the other room and get his sword during an argument then Bobby Sue has a chance to run and he must get in arms reach to kill her. With a gun he can just stand in one place and kill Bobby Sue as she attempts to make her escape.

It also has a different psychological pattern in regards to the intimacy of the killing and the reaction time to perform the act. Like a neighbor of mine that was special forces in Vietnam said, lot of difference between taking a mans life with a gun and doing it with your hands or a knife.

How did he know? Did he ask the man?

Have you ever slaughtered a large animal with a knife?

No clue why he would have to ask them man since he was referring to the individual taking the life, which he was very experienced at doing by both methods.

Your questions do not make sense. There. I said it.

Archived