***Auburn vs. Arkansas - Pregame Sights & Sounds***

RunInRed

Does ESPN know something we don't? All of them picked Arky...why is there such a lopsided pick for a 2-4 team over a 4-2 team? I would think it would be split even, but I guess not.

Also, am I the only one who thinks OM and GA are mortal? Like, it doesn't seem like GA, without Chubb, is playing better than we are right now. Now, this will all change if we lose tomorrow (very possible), but I don't see 9-4 out of reach.

Does ESPN know something we don't? All of them picked Arky...why is there such a lopsided pick for a 2-4 team over a 4-2 team? I would think it would be split even, but I guess not.

Also, am I the only one who thinks OM and GA are mortal? Like, it doesn't seem like GA, without Chubb, is playing better than we are right now. Now, this will all change if we lose tomorrow (very possible), but I don't see 9-4 out of reach.

I think Georgia is TETRIBLE this year. Honnestly, picking against us makes me feel better.

The talking heads honestly don't care about a couple of teams that aren't even sniffing the top 25. They take whatever the latest gossip is and run with it. As far as the world is concerned, we're a dumpster fire, so picking us will just get you burned. Now, if you can find someone who's actually watched the games, I think you'll see some have a little more optimism.

I think 5-2 in the SEC would put us in a sniffing the top 25 range. But I agree. How Miss State does this weekend will also effect their view on us

bret-fall.gif

With rain in the forecast RIR, can you sneak out to where they enter the stadium and add some Crisco? If only this could happen again!

looked like he had been partying with Sarkesian. however you spell it.

I think 5-2 in the SEC would put us in a sniffing the top 25 range. But I agree. How Miss State does this weekend will also effect their view on us

Well, considering that they play Kentucky...

5-2 league record puts us top 15.

I see there is still about 60% chance of rain....which of course is 40% chance of non-rain. I'm hoping for the 40% odds ...which I think is also the odds of AU winning according to many pundits.

I doubt they would pick us until we show we can stop the run.....or pass. Arky will be tougher than UK for sure.

I doubt they would pick us until we show we can stop the run.....or pass. Arky will be tougher than UK for sure.

Maybe but I'm not sure their QB is in the same class as UK's ....the guy had a gun and ran pretty well too. I expect AU will play closer to the line against ARKY to deal with those big offensive linemen.

Maybe but I'm not sure their QB is in the same class as UK's ....the guy had a gun and ran pretty well too. I expect AU will play closer to the line against ARKY to deal with those big offensive linemen.

Shouldn't be a big challenge.

Down to a 30 percent chance of rain at kickoff, 10 percent by halftime and 0 percent chance by end of game per the Weather Channel hourly forecast.

Hope you are right....accuweather still showing 60%....guess its a question about where the hurricane goes, how fast, etc. etc.

Down to a 30 percent chance of rain at kickoff, 10 percent by halftime and 0 percent chance by end of game per the Weather Channel hourly forecast.

Hope you are right....accuweather still showing 60%....guess its a question about where the hurricane goes, how fast, etc. etc.

Weather.gov predicting less than a 10th of an inch in the morning then overcast, weatherbug predicting 0 percent chance of rain entire game and intellicast predicting the same as the weather channel (30 percent at kickoff and 0 by 2pm). 4 good forecasts. I hope they are right.

EDIT: looking at radar, there is a line of storms developing from Kansas City down to near Oklahoma City. This looks to be a developing front that will likely pass by Fayetteville sometime in the early morning hours and will quite possibly push all tropical moisture southeast. Could lead to slightly higher than predicted winds (currently predicted at 10 mph) but will hopefully bring drier air in from the Northwest in time for the field to dry out and leave pretty decent football weather.

I do not see rakansac being tougher than UK. I think we run up and down the field all day with old fart bubblehead Bielsmut stinking up the place!

Do not ask me to explain this assessment folks. Just a hunch after watching the head porker down a a gallon of pork & beans at his favorite eatery in Fayetteville.

Archived