***Auburn vs. Arkansas - Pregame Sights & Sounds***

RunInRed

Virtually no chance of rain now predicted by most weathermen. All have it at 20 percent or less (those that have updated this morning). Should be in the low 60s with a light breeze. Near perfect football weather. Let's eat some pork!!

Re: QB pix ....where is Tuberville ?....AU's secret weapon....just waiting to unleash him.

In Fayetteville (well Springdale) for the first time and I must say that I am extremely impressed with the area around campus. I had the same experience in Athens, Ga last week.. Actually I'm beginning to worry about Auburn I didn't think I would fall so quickly for Athens and Fayete at least I know Tuscaloosa doesn't have the same level of charm.

Arky is the home team which relies on running the ball , smash mouth fashion. AU has problems w/ that, and until that changes, I'd give the other guy a edge as well.

so they play on synthetic turf? They used to have grass when petrino was there I think

that's sad

We had grass when nutt was here but Petrino wanted turf because he thought it made our skill players faster

so they play on synthetic turf? They used to have grass when petrino was there I think

that's sad

We had grass when nutt was here but Petrino wanted turf because he thought it made our skill players faster

So now the question, who's players does it help the most? I'm going with Ricardo Louis to have the best day overall.

that's sad

So now the question, who's players does it help the most? I'm going with Ricardo Louis to have the best day overall.

He will probably be double teamed..hello Melvin Ray

Carl Lawson made the trip to Fayetteville, but is not dressed for today's game. Will Muschmap said this week the injured defensive end is on schedule to return this season.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/10/live_updates_analysis_auburn_arkansas.html#incart_river

Archived