Ricardo Louis

Strychnine

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The second coming of Sammie....just never know what he will do....but we still have to throw to him.

I would have preferred we stuck with the run. But SW put it on the money for a td it was dropped even last pass was on the money receiver was hit but still could have caught it.

<p>He got interfered with on the last two throws. It's complete crap hope he dropped the first few but that was horrible mugging at the end that they missed to end the game

He wasn't interfered with at all on either of those throws. Wasn't touched at all on the first one. Wasn't hit until after he missed the ball on the last one.

Think you need to edit your post.

Nah, I'll stand by it. His play got them into OT in the first place.

All the QB can do is throw it to them....he can't catch it for them too. Bet we lost over 150 passing yards on the drops today.

I would say he single handedly lost the game but I'm not sure he's got any to begin with.

Louis had some really bad drops, but he got us to OT. I'm going to put more blame on Muschamp for this one. They scored a touchdown in every OT and picked up two 2 point conversions. That's on the d.

Idiotic play calling at the end.

This. Absolutely without a doubt we went away from the plays that got us and kept us in OT. Terrible..Terrible.

Well, we dropped two, and Stevens had a chance on 3rd down to make a play, albeit it would have been a great catch. I wasn't crazy about the 3rd down call, but it was a good match-up.

Stevens had a few drops as well but I hold it against Ricardo more because he's a senior and very experienced. No excuse for how bad that was today. Sean White deserves better for the fantastic game he played today. Under pressure most of the time, hit a lot, still making plays and no turnovers. Gotta have guys step up every week and no one except Gray King did for the wide receivers other than the big catch at the end of regulation.

We agree to disagree them cause he was on both and it was clear. And the last one was dangerous

I don't usually make declarative statements about these kinds of things, but you are just wrong. I am replaying both of those plays on my tv right now. He wasn't touched on the play in the end zone. Not touched, at all. The last one he didn't get hit until after the ball went through his hands. It's pretty clear man. Not sure if you have access to the replay or not.

I would say he single handedly lost the game but I'm not sure he's got any to begin with.

Louis had some really bad drops, but he got us to OT. I'm going to put more blame on Muschamp for this one. They scored a touchdown in every OT and picked up two 2 point conversions. That's on the d.

I agree to a certain extent. Who's to say any of our other receivers wouldnt make those plays just as well? We keep saying Ricardo is our best receiver but I say we need to give some other guys the same opportunity...#4 being one of the main ones. He def should be running the sweep instead of louis.

Archived