3-7 in our last 10 sec games

Lowrider

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to get back to Auburn to play a game or two.

This team beats Ole Miss, Georgia and will compete with Bama.

Ole miss, we play with. No chance in the others. This team may be with 2012, we you compare them with the expectations they had

I'll have what he's having. We just lost to a 2-4 team and officially became the worst team in the west. Our season is completely over and coaches need a miracle to not get fired.

Jacobs should resign or be fired today for agreeing to hire a looser like Muschamp. Muschamp should man up and leave and return his paycheck.JMHO

I don't agree that he shouldn't have been hired. His resume spoke for itself. I do agree he owes us about 10 million in lost profit due to his absolute destruction of our entire team

This defense is by far the worst I have seen in 50+ years of Auburn football.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here

I'd move Craig now, tell Lashlee hit the bricks, get Garner on, go offer Tom Herman or Chip Kelly whatever the hell they want, and just for a cherry on top, direct Jay Jacobs to the unemployment line

Next HC can decide what happens to Muschamp. Anybody and everybody else from the Chizik and Malzahn era would be DONE after this season.

This defense is by far the worst I have seen in 50+ years of Auburn football.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here

It's exaggeration but it's not really completely wrong. Kentucky should've gotten 500 yards and won, Arkansas probably got 500 maybe 600 and scored 54 points after not getting 30 the whole season I think. Jacksonville State and Louisville did almost whatever they wanted against us. We're pretty bad at defense.

I'll have what he's having. We just lost to a 2-4 team and officially became the worst team in the west. Our season is completely over and coaches need a miracle to not get fired.

Gus isn't getting fired after this year no matter how bad it gets but the seat will be hot next year.

Wow this meltdown is epic.

I was upset about the loss, but dang I saw some good things in this.

From the offense.

Defense was worse than ever.

Agree. If the offense can avoid those mysterious down cycles they can score enough. But this defense man, it's as bad or worse than ever.

Archived