3-7 in our last 10 sec games

Lowrider

Cole there is no way I could ever be more ridiculous than you. 2012 was a bad team but the offense was the problem. The only stop this defense makes is when the other team screws up.Now go drink your sunshine juice.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this meltdown is epic.

I was upset about the loss, but dang I saw some good things in this.

From the offense.

Defense was worse than ever.

Agree. If the offense can avoid those mysterious down cycles they can score enough. But this defense man, it's as bad or worse than ever.

3rd quarter offensive bug hit us again. We really need to figure how to get something going in the right direction after half time.

You can pump sunshine all you want, but this team was picked by a lot of smart football people to be the tops of the SEC. We have tremendously underachieved our expectations. Tell me, based on what you've seen so far, that we have more than one win left on our schedule. I love Auburn, but this is a pretty disappointing year for the football team. There are so many fundamental problems that it's hard to ignore. I'll be the first one to admit I have no idea what's going on, but it's hard ignore the fact that fundamentals are lacking.

I will love Auburn till the day I die but I can never sit still and watch them underachieve in anything and be happy about it.

Shut up, how is the guy who constantly swoops down and spanks everybody for being realistic during the summer going to talk sunshine juice? Gthoh

The season is trashed. Move Craig to qb coach. Bring in a legit wide receiver coach. Let Muschamp recruit his ass off.

From the offense.

Defense was worse than ever.

Agree. If the offense can avoid those mysterious down cycles they can score enough. But this defense man, it's as bad or worse than ever.

3rd quarter offensive bug hit us again. We really need to figure how to get something going in the right direction after half time.

First quarter was brutal too with all the drops. Seems we just have these drives where the playcalling is all screwy and have bad execution.

Plain and simple WM became a looser at Florida and now he has infected the team with it. Watch him on the sideline while he is getting butt handed to him, no fight left in him. Take the loss and send him packing. I bet Ellis Johnson is laughing his rear off at AU.

Plain and simple WM became a looser at Florida and now he has infected the team with it. Watch him on the sideline while he is getting butt handed to him, no fight left in him. Take the loss and send him packing. I bet Ellis Johnson is laughing his rear off at AU.

He is a very rich man now, getting paid by two different teams. Money drives some people but once they get it their drive is gone. Not saying that's the case with him because I don't know him personally , but watch players in the NFL while they are in a contract year. They usually work harder than ever. He does seem to be coasting along.

This defense is by far the worst I have seen in 50+ years of Auburn football.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on here

It's exaggeration but it's not really completely wrong. Kentucky should've gotten 500 yards and won, Arkansas probably got 500 maybe 600 and scored 54 points after not getting 30 the whole season I think. Jacksonville State and Louisville did almost whatever they wanted against us. We're pretty bad at defense.

No in 3 over times they got 457 yards.

The "loser" mentality has been at auburn way before muschamp got here. Fortunately we had players to overcome it in 2010 and 2013. Look at a guy like Carlton, true freshman playing his guts out. I wish he was playing more young guys obviously but let these soft upper classmen get out then make an assessment.

The truth is even if Gus is in over his head, which appears to be the case, Auburn is in no shape financially to get rid of him, so whether you like it or not learn to live with because you are stuck with this decision for awhile.

Cole if you knew how dumb you sound you would just hang up and listen, I bet you are regular caller on Paul Harvey show.

Couldn't dispute it could you? Go sit down and shut up. Nobody wants to hear your meltdown, I promise you that. You really think you can run your mouth questioning people the entire summer and call someone a sunshine pumper now...seriously go home

Jacobs should resign or be fired today for agreeing to hire a looser like Muschamp. Muschamp should man up and leave and return his paycheck.JMHO

I gotta say, this trumps all of the ridiculous things I've read today.

Are you serious? CWM understand the position he is in and I wish the fans would too. He does not have the horses to field just an average defense. He recruited Carlton Davis, who honestly is our best player on that side of the ball right now. Him giving himself an aneurysm on the sideline is not going to help our LBs shed blocks, DBs make easy picks or ends contain the edge. All we can do is hold on for the ride and wait for bigger and better things. It is disappointing , but be realistic.

He is a very rich man now, getting paid by two different teams. Money drives some people but once they get it their drive is gone. Not saying that's the case with him because I don't know him personally , but watch players in the NFL while they are in a contract year. They usually work harder than ever. He does seem to be coasting along.

The only reason you guys are smashing the defense is because you've been used to AU scoring 40pts per game. Now that they aren't you're freaking out. AU gave up something like 35 pts per game last year. Today they gave up 24 in regulation and they're the worst ever. Brilliant.

Jacobs should resign or be fired today for agreeing to hire a looser like Muschamp. Muschamp should man up and leave and return his paycheck.JMHO

And he had the nerve to call Cole stupid.

Thanks for the laughs!

We are now officially the worst team in the SEC West

The standings don't lie. However, moving to the east would have us immediately challenging to be the 4th best team. Instant improvement, even with this team and staff.

And I thought one more beer would help with the pain and sarcasm. Guess not. Oh well, War Damn Eagle!

And he had the nerve to call Cole stupid.

I'm not even going to do it but if you could go back to his post history in the spring...he'd call you an idiot for saying something like I have questions about the o line... Oh you're going to get it, better believe that

Need to get back to Auburn to play a game or two.

The road has not been kind to Auburn. It is hard to go nearly a month without a home game. All we can do is tee it up again and get after the RebelBlackbears or is it the BlackbearRebels???????

Archived