Sean White most improved player

AU-Allen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much all of his incompletions were drops. He's a bright spot.

We only have 3 players that could play for East Carolina. White, Barber and Davis. The rest of the team has had any possible athletic ability coached out of them. We have a solid 82 players that belong in D2 thanks to coaching

We have 5 or so players that give a crap about what's going on out there. What ticks me off is these other players not giving a crap and getting a scholarship. If frost doesn't ride the bench for the majority of the remaining season I will be livid

We have 5 or so players that give a crap about what's going on out there. What ticks me off is these other players not giving a crap and getting a scholarship. If frost doesn't ride the bench for the majority of the remaining season I will be livid

. If he starts I'm boycotting the rest of the season. Cannot support complete incompetence

What? I thought he was only adequate!!??

85% of his incompletions were drops....

find auburnguy101 and tell him that.

Sean White was one of the bright spots in todays game, the other being C Davis. White's accuracy is uncanny. I hope our defense improves before he leaves Auburn.

I was hoping Gus would go for two after our TD in the second OT because I knew our defense could not keep them from scoring.

. If he starts I'm boycotting the rest of the season. Cannot support complete incompetence

Ah, who else plays in his place? He's pretty bad, but we have no depth

Makes no sense to me why he plays at all. Heck put another DB in the game. Play with 10...its no different. The only reason he got the pick today is because hes so bad at LB, they put him 20 yds off the los.

What? I thought he was only adequate!!??

85% of his incompletions were drops....

find auburnguy101 and tell him that.

What else do you want out of a QB that hits the WR in BOTH hands on all the passes.....?? But forgive me we should be top of the SEC and win a NC every year. God Save the Bear

Gotta get him some guys to throw to. If Louis is WR1 for us then we are in trouble,.

I think if others are given the opportunity, others will rise to the top. Louis has very good straight ahead speed, other than that, very average.

Loved his play. The entire game he played extremely well, many times moving around, in big situations, and under duress. The only through I thought he really missed was the deep ball that Louis had to dive for over the middle. I'm very impressed with Sean White, and hope that we can continue to build our offense to suit him.

I'll add King and smith to my list as well, seemed like he wanted to be out there. He was alert and made plays. So really only 7 I can count out of 22 on the field guys that really look like they care. Culture needs to change, whether it's in a brutal way where we lose players or commits etc the culture that is expected of AU football Needs to change.

I just hate to see these AU "fans" with their venom ....players don't care, not tying, etc.....maybe some are former athletes but I have to wonder how they think these guys go through all that they do to make it to AU, practice and work out just about year around...and finally make it onto the field for football games....and yet they "don't care" .....that view makes absolutely no sense to me.

Archived