Can we get to a bowl game?

bikeriderga

Why does this matter???... I hate to say it but this team will likely get embarrassed in a bowl game. I'll keep pulling for the Tigers but reality is still reality... AU is garbage this this year.

Dunno. Only good thing about a bowl game would be extra practice at this point.

extra practice for what? fundamentals, catching the ball?

What suck ass bowl would we go to, Birmingham? No thanks

You don't have to go.....just saying.

I still think we can get to 7 wins. A&M is folding fast, UGA is a mess and Ole Miss is a roller coaster. Beat Idaho and we can roll into the Iron Bowl poised to shock the world. The turds proved today that they aren't a superior team either.

I expect 6-6......

Why does this matter???... I hate to say it but this team will likely get embarrassed in a bowl game. I'll keep pulling for the Tigers but reality is still reality... AU is garbage this this year.

It doesn't matter.......no worries.

Right now I don't know if it would be better for us to go to a nothing bowl or just use the extra time for the coaches to get out and recruit some defensive talent. They say it helps to get a bowl because you get extra practice time but really what good would it do to get extra practice time for these same players? We have a huge problem on this defense and it is lack of talent not scheme. The coaches need to be hitting every JC in the country and finding some guys who can get the job done, especially up front on the DL..

The players who are having the worst go of it are the seniors, and they are not who people talk about getting extra bowl practice for. Its practice for the young guys like sean white and carlton davis, who will hopefully keep us from having this same conversation in 2-3 years

The extra practice would be great if the players were actually being taught something. Matt Damon said, "This is getting embarrassing." Will Smith said, "Oh, No Sir. This has been embarrassing for a long time now." Really sad for the players that came to AU expecting to be taught offensive football. Watch recruiting tank because of the poor coaching. We will be getting lots of phone calls after this season. Coaches will be calling to see if we can be their homecoming game.

In my mind, Arkansas was the best chance to win another SEC game. Now it is absolutely required that we beat one the teams below, who are much tougher competition wise.

1. Ole Miss

2. TAMU

3. Bama

4. Georgia

5. Bama

Out of those, the team that looks the most vulnerable are Ole Miss and Georgia. However, with our defense, I am going to go with Georgia.

It will be terrible if we go 5-7. 6-6 isn't good, but a losing season under Gus is going to hurt in more than one way.

Jax St. i thought doesn't count towards a bowl eligible win being D1-AA. SO make that magical number 7 total wins this year to be eligible.

You are only allowed to count 1 fcs team. Because JSU is the only fcs team on our schedule, we need 6 wins

Problem is we can't stop OM or aTm offense at all. Our offense isn't what it's been in the past to make up for the D liability. Those guys gonna light us up and I'm not sure we can match them. UGA looking like a better match up which is kinda odd to even think about.

Neither offense is lighting the world on fire lately.

But both of those teams do the thing that we are the worst at stopping... Perimeter/short passing.

Archived