No moral victories today, BUT

thaitopher

It's hard to have any moral victories when you lose to the second worst team in the SEC West, BUT we can safely say that Gus hasn't lost this team like many have been saying for a while. These guys are giving it all they got, unfortunately their effort simply wasn't enough to get the win, but that happens.

Arkansas is a lot better than their record. A lot better. Auburn has a shot at beating the rest of the teams on their schedule. Not saying they will but a decent shot against each team. I wouldn't have said that 3 weeks ago. This team is getting better.

Arkansas is a lot better than their record. A lot better. Auburn has a shot at beating the rest of the teams on their schedule. Not saying they will but a decent shot against each team. I wouldn't have said that 3 weeks ago. This team is getting better.

Agree....there is not a lot of difference in most of the SEC teams.....depends on who has good days, makes mistakes, plays at home, etc.

Tenn which has lost several games, gave bama all they wanted ...and more....UK playing at MSU and giving them a tough time....and back to Arky, in all of their losses, they were in their games most of the way. This is a very balanced league which will probably end up costing the SEC a slot in the 4 team championship.

That doesn't help our record of course...but this is a better team than most people will admit. JMO

Is anybody else tired of having to prop up every opponent we play this year as "better than people think" or "better than their record"? It seems every single team we have played this year is under rated. Either we have the strangest schedule in history playing solely teams that are great teams with bad records or we just aren't very good.

Is anybody else tired of having to prop up every opponent we play this year as "better than people think" or "better than their record"? It seems every single team we have played this year is under rated. Either we have the strangest schedule in history playing solely teams that are great teams with bad records or we just aren't very good.

Agree. Arkansas really isn't very good. Call it what it is. They were missing a lot of starters and frankly are a terrible football team, which makes this loss sting all the more.

Are we really that low that we are considering a Arkansas loss a moral victory? Sad!

I specifically said there are no moral victories.

For the record I agree with your original post. I do wonder very seriously how long the fight will last once the rest of the losses start to pile up. We had better beat Ole Miss or that fight could go away pretty quickly.

Agree....there is not a lot of difference in most of the SEC teams.....depends on who has good days, makes mistakes, plays at home, etc.

Tenn which has lost several games, gave bama all they wanted ...and more....UK playing at MSU and giving them a tough time....and back to Arky, in all of their losses, they were in their games most of the way. This is a very balanced league which will probably end up costing the SEC a slot in the 4 team championship.

That doesn't help our record of course...but this is a better team than most people will admit. JMO

We should be in every game. Honestly, I think this is a down year overall. Definitely no great teams out there, and one could argue no "very good" teams either. Several "good" teams. A shame we didnt have a very good team. Would be a good year to run the table.

Arkansas is really bad. Giving up 54 to a team that previously didn't have a passing game doesn't suddenly give us a better chance to beat anyone else on our team. We're going to be a 10 point under dog AT LEAST in every game going forward except Georgia and Idaho and won't be favored against UGA. I don't want to knock down any hope we got remaining, but at some point you gotta be real about these things.

Arkansas is really bad. Giving up 54 to a team that previously didn't have a passing game doesn't suddenly give us a better chance to beat anyone else on our team. We're going to be a 10 point under dog AT LEAST in every game going forward except Georgia and Idaho and won't be favored against UGA. I don't want to knock down any hope we got remaining, but at some point you gotta be real about these things.

What are you talking about?!

We couldn't beat Arkansas and MissSt because they're so much better than their record indicates. We'll beat UGA because they've completely forgotten how to shut down our offense. We'll beat OleMiss, aTm and bama because they don't deserve to be Top 25 and are much worse than their records would indicate.

I'm surprised you didn't know that...

What are you talking about?!

We couldn't beat Arkansas and MissSt because they're so much better than their record indicates. We'll beat UGA because they've completely forgotten how to shut down our offense. We'll beat OleMiss, aTm and bama because they don't deserve to be Top 25 and are much worse than their records would indicate.

I'm surprised you didn't know that...

OK, I get it now. So dead last in the SEC West really isn't that bad. I kid!!!!

No moral victories but if you wanna be glass half full....

Defense did hold them to 24 in regulation

Did force two 4th downs in ot that nearly won it

Offense got rolling and outside of the drops the passing game improved

Kids showed plenty of fight

C. Davis is a future stud db

No moral victories but if you wanna be glass half full....

Defense did hold them to 24 in regulation

Did force two 4th downs in ot that nearly won it

Offense got rolling and outside of the drops the passing game improved

Kids showed plenty of fight

C. Davis is a future stud db

None of these guys want to hear good news....pointless to even consider that.

Are we really that low that we are considering a Arkansas loss a moral victory? Sad!

the entire SEC isn't really great this year, just about anyone can beat anyone. There are exceptions each week but overall the conference is way down or at least pretty even

A&M is looking more and more beatable

Definitely beatable by Ole Miss. Ole Miss is disrupting aTm's O by getting good D line penetration and playing close receiver coverage. We don't do either.

Definitely beatable by Ole Miss. Ole Miss is disrupting aTm's O by getting good D line penetration and playing close receiver coverage. We don't do either.

Good points. I'm just lookin for anything here lol

Good points. I'm just lookin for anything here lol

Kyle Allen has looked downright horrible at times this season. He will look like a Heisman winner when it comes to playing us I guess. His accuracy is not good at all.

I wonder if we could go to the ol miss well one more time. The coach there looks a lot like the coach we thought we hired 3 years ago. All kidding aside I really think Freeze is a better overall game day coach than malzahn and his recruiting for a place like ol piss ain't bad either.

i'll keep Gus, Auburn will beat Ole Miss next week. It will be scary but no tricks all treats

Hope you are right.

Archived