Sean White's night

eulessau

Sean White went 19 for 32 passing tonight. 10 of those 13 incompletions were dropped passes, 1 was batted down and 1 was intentionaly thrown away. That leaves 3 passes that Sean totally failed on! The guy just has no talent! ^-^>:D^-^>:D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the game and was extremely impressed with some of the plays White got off with pressure in his face but the drops were beyond frustrating.

Games like this early on in a career might ruin a young man's psyche but I believe the opposite for Sean, I think he will have grown a lot because of the adversity and hopefully will learn to read defenses so we don't have to keep looking over at the sidelines to see what the coaches have seen.

I was impressed with Sean's response in postgame interview. He refused to blame drops on his teammates and only expressed disappointment in not getting the win.

I was at the game and was extremely impressed with some of the plays White got off with pressure in his face but the drops were beyond frustrating.

Games like this early on in a career might ruin a young man's psyche but I believe the opposite for Sean, I think he will have grown a lot because of the adversity and hopefully will learn to read defenses so we don't have to keep looking over at the sidelines to see what the coaches have seen.

Me too. Weird feeling game. Cold, breezy and flat. Where did you sit?

Me too. Weird feeling game. Cold, breezy and flat. Where did you sit?

Somewhere near the top. First time in Fayetteville and Springdale and really enjoyed the quaintness of the college town. Every SEC school has a special charm and I was happy to experience Arkansas'. Great game, I hope next year's better. Also, the bathrooms were so clean in that stadium! it was a weird feeling, cold and flat game for sure.

Kid is not the problem. He is a gamer. Too bad his coach or fellow players aren't supporting him.

His coach supports him. I think I heard him say, "Sean did some good things." Or something like that...

I thought Sean had a great game and never gave up. You could see the disappointment in the drops early but he was well dialed in from the start. About the only one that was ready for the 11am start.,

A+ game for SW......but it's a team game. From week to week, it's hard to know who's going to show up and play. But SW has showed up every game.

And the hits he took today were rough.....just glad he's ok.

If you don't think SW is good, let him get hurt and see what happens then.

A+ game for SW......but it's a team game. From week to week, it's hard to know who's going to show up and play. But SW has showed up every game.

And the hits he took today were rough.....just glad he's ok.

If you don't think SW is good, let him get hurt and see what happens then.

Sean White is already AUsome and only going to get better. He is performing EXACTLY like I saw him do in the HS Florida Championship games. One of the most accurate passers out of HS I have ever seen. He is proving that he can do that at the college level as well.

We would not have even been in this game without him.

WAR EAGLE SEAN!

Sean White is going to be great. I'm a little worried about his size and the beating he takes, but he is all heart. If the rest of the team was like him, we would be contenders.

I wish he could get a TD. With the hope that he is provided, I feel like he deserves it and many more. One would think that if we scored 46 points in one game that there would be atleast one passing TD.

Here is to three touchdown passes next week against the land shark defense

As a QB all you can do is put the ball on the receivers, and he did a great job of that. If they hold on to perfectly thrown balls this game would not have been close. AU wins in regulation by two touchdowns.

Some people are just born leaders. Think of the great QB's at Auburn over the past 4 decades: Sullivan, Slack, Stan White, Pat Nix, Craig, Leard, Campbell, Cox, Newton and Marshall. They all were leaders first and talented athletes second. I don't know where Sean White will rank in this list before he is done but he has that "it" factor of leadership and fearlessness that a field general must have to be successful. If he stays healthy the sky is the limit for this young man! WDE!!!

I haven't posted on this site in a very long time but there was a moment in the game last night that stood out to me the most. It wasn't a pass or a read or anything game related. I think it was on the 2nd or 3rd possession for the Auburn offense after all of the drops by the receivers, I saw Sean White come out for the first play of the series and there was some music playing in the stadium and Sean White was "dancing" (Or at least it looked like dancing to me). Some people might see that as not caring that we were down or whatever but to me it spoke volumes to White's confidence and calmness in the face of a deficit. It really reminded me of Newton's confidence that he had.

If you can't say ANYTHING else about him I know the team respects him if for no other reason he wants to win. If he has to he will a stay there and deliver the ball and he knows he's about to get lit.

If you can't say ANYTHING else about him I know the team respects him if for no other reason he wants to win. If he has to he will a stay there and deliver the ball and he knows he's about to get lit.

Amen. And it makes his accuracy all the more impressive.

Just watch the film. He plays with a lot of courage and poise.

Yep. On the final drive in regulation he got crushed the play before he delivered the first 20 yard pass to Louis. It didn't affect him at all.

Archived