Auburn vs. Texas A&M Kickoff Set

RunInRed

Well, at least we have that going for us... Hopefully a night game will have our offense able to give 100% for 4 quarters. 11 am games should be banned.

Well, at least we have that going for us... Hopefully a night game will have our offense able to give 100% for 4 quarters. 11 am games should be banned.

Its at TAM and at night. Just ask Saban about their fans.

7:30 pm here!

Chavis gon tear Lashzaln a new one. And Damn this D against that O, just dayum. May make 12 look like a close game.

I think this one could go our way. I hope so since I will be there, but they have some issues on the field and apparently some trouble brewing in the locker room.

Chavis gon tear Lashzaln a new one. And Damn this D against that O, just dayum. May make 12 look like a close game.

That aTm offense looked like a hot mess against OleMiss on Saturday. So maybe our defense can stand tough and get out of there with a W.

That aTm offense looked like a hot mess against OleMiss on Saturday. So maybe our defense can stand tough and get out of there with a W.

Their games against Alabama and Ole Miss made it look like Kyle Allen is going through what JJ was.

We have a tendency to make under performing teams look like champions. How many qbs have had coming outs against us.

QBs who went from zero to hero thanks to our D:

1. Andrew Zow (Bama '01)

2. Matt Leinhart (USCal '03)

3. Matt Jones (Arky '06?)

4. Tyler Wilson (Arky '10)

5. Chuckie Keeton (USU '11)

6. Dak Prescott (MSU '14)

7. Kyle Allen (aTm '14)

8. Lamar Jackson (UL '15)

9. Jenkins (Jax St '15)

...and the list goes on... I am sure I have missed a few, but these really stand out as unheard of, 1st start, or just plain avg QBs who figured out how to play against our D and went on to have great collegiate and/or pro careers. We should be getting handwritten thank you notes for what our program has managed to do to bolster the careers of these guys. I am all about being hospitable to the visiting team, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. It would be nice to have that line drawn somewhere off of the actual playing surface.

We have a tendency to make under performing teams look like champions. How many qbs have had coming outs against us.

QBs who went from zero to hero thanks to our D:

1. Andrew Zow (Bama '01)

2. Matt Leinhart (USCal '03)

3. Matt Jones (Arky '06?)

4. Tyler Wilson (Arky '10)

5. Chuckie Keeton (USU '11)

6. Dak Prescott (MSU '14)

7. Kyle Allen (aTm '14)

8. Lamar Jackson (UL '15)

9. Jenkins (Jax St '15)

...and the list goes on... I am sure I have missed a few, but these really stand out as unheard of, 1st start, or just plain avg QBs who figured out how to play against our D and went on to have great collegiate and/or pro careers. We should be getting handwritten thank you notes for what our program has managed to do to bolster the careers of these guys. I am all about being hospitable to the visiting team, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. It would be nice to have that line drawn somewhere off of the actual playing surface.

Dak and Mississippi State were already getting pretty good coverage before they played Auburn last year. I do believe the year before he ran for over a hundred yards as a relative unknown.

GREAT post Turd. Continues to just blow me away. I expect a&am and Ga to really light us up. You could probably add a QB or two from Clempson and South Car. To the list.

Archived