Dear Santa

Newbomb

Dear Santa:

I hope you and Mrs. CIaus the elves and all reindeer are doing well. I know its not yet Halloween but some of the stores are already putting up Christmas decorations so I thought I would get a head start on my Christmas list. I have been pretty good this year but I also want to share with my friends -- all of them are Auburn fans of course. After lots of thought I decided what I really want for Christmas would make many others very happy. So here is my simple list. Instead of giving me toys just give Auburn a couple of big nasty defensive lineman that can stop the run and get after the passer. If you still think I deserve more please send Sean White some receivers that can catch the ball. My brother you remember him he is the science geek you sent the junior chemistry set to last year and the telescope to the year before. He wants you to bring two clones (cause one is never enough) of Takeo Spikes to Auburn for next year.

Thank you

An Auburn Fan

And Tracy Rocker coaching the D-line along with a top OC/QB coach. Have y'all watched Baylor offense? their OC/QB coach is awesome. We need someone like him.

Archived