Kasich Tells It Like It Is...

DKW 86

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most qualified candidate in the field. Go John Go!

Which of course means the wingnuts of the GOP will run from him and support wackos living in some kind of quasi-libertarian, Ayn Rand inspired fantasyland...and promptly put Hillary in the Oval Office.

Which of course means the wingnuts of the GOP will run from him and support wackos living in some kind of quasi-libertarian, Ayn Rand inspired fantasyland...and promptly put Hillary in the Oval Office.

Looks that way.......

Even as a Dem, I can tell you that I certainly don't like or agree with Kasich on some things, but he's always been reasonable with his approach and willing to work with others to get things done. Unfortunately, as has been pointed out, that will mean he likely won't come close to getting the Republican nomination.

He's wrong about the flat tax, ( we're $ 19 TRILLION dollars in debt ) and wrong about a host of other things.

Sadly, Kasich has become more a part of the problem than part of the solution.

Better than any Democrat, I confess.

But Kasich has become too enamored w/ the party brand, and has lost sight of what it once stood for, IMO.

He's wrong about the flat tax, ( we're $ 19 TRILLION dollars in debt ) and wrong about a host of other things.

It's called math. 10% flat tax won't even come close to raising enough revenue.

Translation: "I value ideological purity over practical solutions."

But Kasich has become too enamored w/ the party brand, and has lost sight of what it once stood for, IMO.

More like, he's one of the few that can see that this current crop of Republicans is driving the conservative and Republican brands into the ditch for the next generation or so.

A candle in the GOP wind tunnel.

I've always liked Kasich.

That's because you can't tell him apart from a democrat. He is for amnesty, more H1B positions and for the trade pacts....

That's because you can't tell him apart from a democrat. He is for amnesty, more H1B positions and for the trade pacts....

Don't forget O-Care as well as CommonCore

It's called math. 10% flat tax won't even come close to raising enough revenue.

Translation: "I value ideological purity over practical solutions."

More like, he's one of the few that can see that this current crop of Republicans is driving the conservative and Republican brands into the ditch for the next generation or so.

The establishment GOP old guard, which Kasich has sadly sided with, are the ones who gave us the problems we're facing now.

Kasich's " practical solutions " are nothing more than ' steady as she goes, don't rock the boat, keep doing exactly what we've been doing, and just keep spending. '

So 10% won't do it. Yet Russia was able to fix their economy with a 15 % flat tax. Imagine that. Maybe he starts low, bargains higher, to appease folks like you, and ends up at 17-20% ? I'd be fine w/ that.

Reagan would have zero chance of getting the nomination with this bunch of blowhard ideologs. He'd be toast.

Looks that way.......

Man! Where have you two been?

I like a man that put away the partisan BS and tell it like it truly is, even when it likely just cost him a run at the WH. The Wingnutz wont forgive that anytime soon.

Reagan would have zero chance of getting the nomination with this bunch of blowhard ideologs. He'd be toast.

I tend to think the same thing emt...

OBTW%2Bsummer%2B2015d%2B1086%2Bx%2B188.JPG

Kasich is the only person running for office right now that was in office when the budget actually balanced back in the late 1990s. He has been there, done that, got the tee shirt.

Folks, if some of the "Wingnutz" were really worried about balancing the budget, they would be behind THIS guy. They arent behind him because he isnt bat-crap crazy.

Kasich is the only person running for office right now that was in office when the budget actually balanced back in the late 1990s. He has been there, done that, got the tee shirt.

Folks, if some of the "Wingnutz" were really worried about balancing the budget, they would be behind THIS guy. They arent behind him because he isnt bat-crap crazy.

People aren't behind him because what his policies are on things that some of us care about...which he aligns to the status quo. Some of the things he is for directly affects me and my family....specifically the H1B increases directly affect pay and potential employment...along with some of these secret trade deals...but don't that stop you from supporting him...by all means select him if you want...others just won't...I also disagree with you about Reagan...I think he brought the country together and would still do that today...

Well he's against the legalization of marijuana! :crossed arms:

But keep on keepin' on. It's the true believing wackos that will doom the GOP.

:thumbsup: They'd rather vote for someone who promises to round up and deport 10 million immigrants.

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

Not at all! This all or nothing approach is killing the GOP. The only person on that stage who can move us forward in unison is Kasich with a slight possibility to Rubio. Cruz can't win a general and none of the others can either. There's not enough GOP voters out there to overtake majority/minority party if the candidate is all or nothing.

Nonsense.

Not at all! This all or nothing approach is killing the GOP. The only person on that stage who can move us forward in unison is Kasich with a slight possibility to Rubio. Cruz can't win a general and none of the others can either. There's not enough GOP voters out there to overtake majority/minority party if the candidate is all or nothing.

^^^^^you just moved up a step in my book.

Archived