2016 4* JUCO DE Paul James III (AU commit 11/22/15)

ellitor

So he likes Garner. Could that be a problem?

I don't see why. The d-line, along with some other areas of the team, has been progressing nicely. Give this team solid, consistent QB play and we're no worse than 8-2, probably 9-1.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see why. The d-line, along with some other areas of the team, has been progressing nicely. Give this team solid, consistent QB play and we're no worse than 8-2, probably 9-1.

Agreed. Miss State, Old Miss, UgaY, and Arky were all winnable near the end.

James is sized perfectly for the Buck role.

That said, we seem to have a bevy of 4* DE recruits over the last few years (many of whom have not panned out).

We need help inside. Where is the 4* or 5* NT and DT? Who replaces Mo Adams when Mo leaves?

I would add WR play also...we have seen some better blocking by the Freshmen as the season has gone on and by next year hope that the O line will be more consistent.

I would add WR play also...we have seen some better blocking by the Freshmen as the season has gone on and by next year hope that the O line will be more consistent.

Could some of that attributed to Carl Lawaon's return?

Highlights look like exactly what we need next year...a pass rusher with good instincts. What is meant be "he left there is August"? Looks like he would be as close to guaranteed playing time as you might get. As long as he's not a trouble maker, I'll take 2.

He left means he withdrew from the school. It was never said why.

Just an odd time to leave, weeks before a season. Of course, I lived in Wyoming for a year in the early 90s...I was an extremely happy 9th grader when my parents asked if I wanted to move back to Birmingham....miserable freaking place.

Are you saying that Wyoming or B'ham is miserable place? I would trade living in Wyoming a thousand to one living in B'ham. I am a mountain man and love the Rockies almost as much as my Blue Ridge Mountains

I was saying Wyoming is a miserable place. I lived in Gillette, 2 hours from any real town, a good 6-8 hours to any big city...Gillette is in the valley, not close to mountains...land is flat and very ugly and the wind blows 20-30 mph all winter long (wind chills in the 20-40 below zero range). Worst place I've ever been in my life and don't plan on ever going back. Colorodo on the hand is awesome. Montana may be ok. North east Wyoming is awful.

Highlights look like exactly what we need next year...a pass rusher with good instincts. What is meant be "he left there is August"? Looks like he would be as close to guaranteed playing time as you might get. As long as he's not a trouble maker, I'll take 2.

He left means he withdrew from the school. It was never said why.

Just an odd time to leave, weeks before a season. Of course, I lived in Wyoming for a year in the early 90s...I was an extremely happy 9th grader when my parents asked if I wanted to move back to Birmingham....miserable freaking place.

Are you saying that Wyoming or B'ham is miserable place? I would trade living in Wyoming a thousand to one living in B'ham. I am a mountain man and love the Rockies almost as much as my Blue Ridge Mountains

I was saying Wyoming is a miserable place. I lived in Gillette, 2 hours from any real town, a good 6-8 hours to any big city...Gillette is in the valley, not close to mountains...land is flat and very ugly and the wind blows 20-30 mph all winter long (wind chills in the 20-40 below zero range). Worst place I've ever been in my life and don't plan on ever going back. Colorodo on the hand is awesome. Montana may be ok. North east Wyoming is awful.

Try living in Neb. god forsaking place. Now back to Mr. James

• 2 weeks later...

Muschamp now trying to flip Paul James. I was really hoping since he CHOSE to leave that he would leave our commits alone. Why did I expect that?????

Muschamp now trying to flip Paul James. I was really hoping since he CHOSE to leave that he would leave our commits alone. Why did I expect that?????

Yeah I would not be surprised if he and T-rob went after all the recruits they help commit and the uncommitted ones left on Auburn's board.

Every coach does it. Expected.

Yeah I would not be surprised if he and T-rob went after all the recruits they help commit and the uncommitted ones left on Auburn's board.

If they'd rather play at USCe than Auburn, they are so stupid we don't want them here anyway.

If they'd rather play at USCe than Auburn, they are so stupid we don't want them here anyway.

True^^^^^^^^^ but in Kieth latest podcast on 247 auburn he spoke about Muschamp related to recruiting

USCe

Noooooooooo!

:sad2:/>

He's from Miami area. Travaris Robinson...

At least wait until we get a DC before giving up on these guys. Such a defeatist attitude.

USCe

Noooooooooo!

:sad2:

He's from Miami area. Travaris Robinson...

If the sole basis for this speculation is because T-Rob is from Miami I'll remain unconcerned. I'm from Miami, 3rd generation born and raised there and still attended Auburn University. Any player can do likewise.

Archived