Recent Softball Injuries

The Opelika-Auburn News Oct 28 issue has the report regarding injuries to our 2 established players at short stop. Fagan and Bogaards were both on crutches at the ring ceremony last Saturday. Surgery for both. Sorry I do not have the link but easy enough to find on their site.

Losing two at shortstop is not good. Hope they get back to 100% in time for the season.

I recall losing three centers in a football game against Tennessee. Going in from the one-yard line for what could have been the go-ahead TD we lost a fumble on the 4th team center/QB exchange. The point of that tale being that multiple injuries at the same position cause their own set of problems.

Losing two at shortstop is not good. Hope they get back to 100% in time for the season.

I recall losing three centers in a football game against Tennessee. Going in from the one-yard line for what could have been the go-ahead TD we lost a fumble on the 4th team center/QB exchange. The point of that tale being that multiple injuries at the same position cause their own set of problems.

True but at least there is some time to deal with them .....and wasn't Fagan's something that showed up during last season?

Archived