AU 99-59 over Brevard

TexasTiger

What is the plus/minus a measurement of?

Allison finished with six points, a team-high eight assists and an incredible plus/minus of plus-36 in 24 minutes.

I believe it's what the point differential is between the 2 teams is while said player is on the floor.

Meaning while Allison was on the floor Auburn outscored Brevard by 36 points. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Allison finished with six points, a team-high eight assists and an incredible plus/minus of plus-36 in 24 minutes.

I believe it's what the point differential is between the 2 teams is while said player is on the floor.

Meaning while Allison was on the floor Auburn outscored Brevard by 36 points. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks, I was wondering about that too. You answer does make sense too.

Man what's funny is that new still isn't really 100% yet. He will still get even more explosive the next couple of months Smh. That's crazy man

Thanks

Archived