Goldberg: Injured Sean White Game Time Decision

MDM4AU

No all this will be is every bad throw people will go crazy, nothing he will do will be anything SW wouldn't have done, he still will be getting judged by play of a quality team as opposed SW being great against jv teams. I don't care if he wasn't going to ever play again or not that was his fault but if he played again it didn't need to be because of injury, it needed to be because they were bringing him in because they were needing him to do something that only he could do. Imo

This is one pathetic post cole. He might play lights out. If he does it won't be due to your karma. If we win he will be the starter again and only an idiot would argue against it. You should save your stuff above in case he sh#ts the bed.

Of course he may not even start. If he does I hope he retakes the starter position and reignites his career at AU. WDE.

Haven't y'all learn't yet. . .

. . . to not to argue w/a arguer. All it does is get their juices going and then it's just going to create a big mess when they loose it an burst forth all over the place. Like wee kids in a candy store they just can help themselves from being the spectacle. It hurts'm more to simply ignore'm.

What about those guys screaming for attention? Because if you really believed what you said would you have commented? And yeah we'll be on the look out to see if you ever argue on this forum.....But really I posted my opinion first, didn't quote or reply to anybody so who was I arguing with???

I like your opinions. Do you think our team should stop jumping around acting like they are at a music festival in the locker room before games? Saw that on AU everyday and was like, "oh yeah, we're focused......." Notice Muschamp/Gus nowhr to be found when all the dance moves are on display. B4 games that is. Thought IDE get your opinion on this one

I'm really not just saying this because I guess it was directed towards me....this has to be the least funny joke I've ever read. Seriously this was horrible....

well I tried, I guess.

It's ok bro. Just practice before bringing it out in the public next time....But hey that just my opinion :)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why this has to be an argument.......

It's a JJ thread. There tends to be a trend whenever his name and a few "certain posters" get involved. It really is annoying.

Why this has to be an argument.......

It's a JJ thread. There tends to be a trend whenever his name and a few "certain posters" get involved. It really is annoying.

Who you telling???

No all this will be is every bad throw people will go crazy, nothing he will do will be anything SW wouldn't have done, he still will be getting judged by play of a quality team as opposed SW being great against jv teams.

JJ looked bad against bad teams too. Louisville is no defensive juggernaut and Jacksonville State is an FCS school. JJ played one really good team: LSU, and he looked about the same as he had the previous two weeks...making bad reads, panicking in the pocket even when there's no pressure, missing open receivers.

I don't care if he wasn't going to ever play again or not that was his fault but if he played again it didn't need to be because of injury, it needed to be because they were bringing him in because they were needing him to do something that only he could do. Imo

Ideally, that's true. But also, the whole point of being a good backup is that you are always one play away from being the man and you have to be ready. For JJ, he has to be ready to step up if the team needs him. It's a tremendous opportunity to redeem himself. Mentally tough individuals will do that. If he's been watching Sean at all the last 4 games, there are a lot of things Sean does that JJ could learn from. Hopefully if the time comes, we'll see him put those lessons into action.

I was just saying if JJ plays he needs to earn it, for himself and everybody else...But that's just my opinion

Backups don't get that luxury that often. Starters stay starters unless they show they can't get it done. Backups don't usually overtake them by out-practicing them. Backups get their shot most of the time because of injuries. This is (possibly) Jeremy's chance. I hope he makes the most of it and totally redeems himself if called upon.

No all this will be is every bad throw people will go crazy, nothing he will do will be anything SW wouldn't have done, he still will be getting judged by play of a quality team as opposed SW being great against jv teams.

JJ looked bad against bad teams too. Louisville is no defensive juggernaut and Jacksonville State is an FCS school. JJ played one really good team: LSU, and he looked about the same as he had the previous two weeks...making bad reads, panicking in the pocket even when there's no pressure, missing open receivers.

I don't care if he wasn't going to ever play again or not that was his fault but if he played again it didn't need to be because of injury, it needed to be because they were bringing him in because they were needing him to do something that only he could do. Imo

Ideally, that's true. But also, the whole point of being a good backup is that you are always one play away from being the man and you have to be ready. For JJ, he has to be ready to step up if the team needs him. It's a tremendous opportunity to redeem himself. Mentally tough individuals will do that. If he's been watching Sean at all the last 4 games, there are a lot of things Sean does that JJ could learn from. Hopefully if the time comes, we'll see him put those lessons into action.

I was just saying if JJ plays he needs to earn it, for himself and everybody else...But that's just my opinion

Backups don't get that luxury that often. Starters stay starters unless they show they can't get it done. Backups don't usually overtake them by out-practicing them. Backups get their shot most of the time because of injuries. This is (possibly) Jeremy's chance. I hope he makes the most of it and totally redeems himself if called upon.

To be honest I just want to win so I can talk smack to my friends again. That's really all that matters.

Seems as if every thread turns into a pissing match

certain users have been making it that way usually.

I apologize....JJ sucks and SW the greatest!!!! We can all be friends again now

To be honest I just want to win so I can talk smack to my friends again. That's really all that matters.

this. Not much to say to my bammer friends right now.

Cole I'm not even arguing the point you're trying to make. You do you. But you seem to be taking some of this too personally. I think from what we have seen SW has been a game manager for a struggling team. Where when we saw jj play he was hitting defenders right in the numbers and looking completely lost. Now, he might be the JJ of old and blow it up. However, we currently have nothing that confirms this. It's like the cat in a box. We will not know it's dead until we open the box again.

Cole I'm not even arguing the point you're trying to make. You do you. But you seem to be taking some of this too personally. I think from what we have seen SW has been a game manager for a struggling team. Where when we saw jj play he was hitting defenders right in the numbers and looking completely lost. Now, he might be the JJ of old and blow it up. However, we currently have nothing that confirms this. It's like the cat in a box. We will not know it's dead until we open the box again.

Lol I'm taking it personally.....Only thing said is not a good situation for JJ...But yeah it's all me!

Lol I'm taking it personally.....Only thing said is not a good situation for JJ...But yeah it's all me!

War Eagle man.

War Eagle man.

Lol yeah as long as I say the right things my brother!

War Eagle man.

Nah, say what you like just don't waste your own time arguing too much. I hate arguing with fellow Auburn fans. It's like politicians. They fight so bitterly but isn't the point to help the country? I know you want the best for Auburn so it's all good here.

do we have an ignore feature for posters somewhere i'm missing? good grief...

We do and I'm trying to remember where it is.

Please post it so I can use it as well. Thanks ahead of time.

War Eagle man.

Nah, say what you like just don't waste your own time arguing too much. I hate arguing with fellow Auburn fans. It's like politicians. They fight so bitterly but isn't the point to help the country? I know you want the best for Auburn so it's all good here.

I just hate when it gets personal. I'm just like really?

Archived