Lawson's Impact

Charhair

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think how CL finishes the season will be the barometer if he stays or goes out. I hope he causes enough havoc to give us a chance to win the last 4 games. I know a lot of you think we have no chance of winning the last 4 games. I think CL will drill this into the defense without a doubt.

1. TAMU: is probably less a team than OM and possibly Ark. I feel that we have a 60% chance of winning this one.

2.Idaho: This is a good game to get some experience for players and an opportunity for CL to sharpen up his skills.

3. UGA: After watching them taken to the wood shed by UF, we can win this game. I feel we have a 60% chance of winning.

4. Bammer: Being a home game with momentum from winning the other 3 games, a win is very possible. I give us a 55% chance for this game.

If we win out, a lot of the discontent will go away for the season. A bowl win and a 9-4 season would make a lot of fans happy including me!

I think how CL finishes the season will be the barometer if he stays or goes out. I hope he causes enough havoc to give us a chance to win the last 4 games. I know a lot of you think we have no chance of winning the last 4 games. I think CL will drill this into the defense without a doubt.

1. TAMU: is probably less a team than OM and possibly Ark. I feel that we have a 60% chance of winning this one.

2.Idaho: This is a good game to get some experience for players and an opportunity for CL to sharpen up his skills.

3. UGA: After watching them taken to the wood shed by UF, we can win this game. I feel we have a 60% chance of winning.

4. Bammer: Being a home game with momentum from winning the other 3 games, a win is very possible. I give us a 55% chance for this game.

If we win out, a lot of the discontent will go away for the season. A bowl win and a 9-4 season would make a lot of fans happy including me!

yep

What are the odds he stays next year? And what are our chances to rebound if he leaves?

He's gone and playing for NFL money now. imo

You're probably right. I hope that we can rebound without him, then. What about MA, Young, Kozan and Coleman? If they all left, that would leave us rebuilding again.

Archived