I got a dog!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no! That's awful news. Was she microchipped? Check the local shelters and post flyers. Your daughter must be devastated. Keep us updated.

There's a chip in the mail for her collar that she isn't wearing. Will be here next week... She does not have an implant.

My new pup got out and ran away today...turns out my daughter didn't close the gate all the way. 4 month old beautiful golden retriever on the loose without her collar (wife had just taken it off to add a new tag). Unlikely to ever see her again. Sure hope we find her. She had just learned to go up the ladder in my daughters swing set and go down the slide. Great dog. My 4 yo daughter was her best friend. To top it off, my wife saw a dead dog just 1/2 mile up the road from our house. Same size and color. I went to clean her up and it wasnt her. Emotional day. Praying she is returned. She will be missed.

We have an almost 2 year old golden. Fantastic dogs. I don't know what I would do if something happened to him.

Put those flyers up. Goldens are such friendly dogs that people almost always take them in when they see them. I'm sure you will find her!

She is home!! She got picked up yesterday at the gas station right by our house by the Coke delivery driver. He left his number and took good care of her. Mainly he kept her from getting hit by a car. I live in Helena and traffic is awful. We put out over 30 flyers this morning and posted everywhere we could find online. 2x2 rescue in Helena posted for us as well someone saw their post and called. I had spent from 8 am to 4 pm putting up flyers and driving/walking areas near the house as well as several hours yesterday. Knew she hadn't been hit by a car or I would have found her. Just had to hope someone nice got her. We were very lucky. My 4 year old daughter has her best friend back and all is good again.

She is home!! She got picked up yesterday at the gas station right by our house by the Coke delivery driver. He left his number and took good care of her. Mainly he kept her from getting hit by a car. I live in Helena and traffic is awful. We put out over 30 flyers this morning and posted everywhere we could find online. 2x2 rescue in Helena posted for us as well someone saw their post and called. I had spent from 8 am to 4 pm putting up flyers and driving/walking areas near the house as well as several hours yesterday. Knew she hadn't been hit by a car or I would have found her. Just had to hope someone nice got her. We were very lucky. My 4 year old daughter has her best friend back and all is good again.

I don't even know you, and I am actually thrilled to hear that. More than anything, happy your daughter got her best friend back!

Thanks. My wife and daughter were different people while she was gone. Never know how much a dog means to your family until they disappear. I'll post a video if I can get it. She climbs ladders and goes down slides. Pretty impressive for a 4 month old ;D

Thanks. My wife and daughter were different people while she was gone. Never know how much a dog means to your family until they disappear. I'll post a video if I can get it. She climbs ladders and goes down slides. Pretty impressive for a 4 month old ;D/>

Goldens are the best

Thanks. My wife and daughter were different people while she was gone. Never know how much a dog means to your family until they disappear. I'll post a video if I can get it. She climbs ladders and goes down slides. Pretty impressive for a 4 month old ;D/>

Goldens are the best

rug rog now you started it.................Terriers are the best............ >:(

Goldens are the best

rug rog now you started it.................Terriers are the best............ >:(/>

Goldens are the best

rug rog now you started it.................Terriers are the best............ >:(/>

Oh so cute....lol....love that movie....

Goldens are the best

rug rog now you started it.................BOSTON Terriers are the best............ ;D

fify.......

Goldens are the best

rug rog now you started it.................BOSTON Terriers are the best............ ;D

fify.......

as long as Terrier name is in there I'm OK with it. lol

Archived