College Station

thaitopher

The fans are some of the best in the SEC. They love their team as much as any group I have ever seen in the SEC. In many ways more than LSU, bammer, us and others. Sumlin is standing in line of the unemployed coach's club and will be gone if he does not get things working better there.

I would say that he is far more trouble than Gus.

May not be the right place to ask this, but...My family is heading to Disney World for a week on Saturday, is there an Auburn Club down there in Orlando that I could watch the TA&M game with Saturday night? if not any other suggestions on a good place? Thanks and War Eagle.

Just keep in mind, in case you aren't familiar with the area, Disney World isn't actually in Orlando. Depending on what hotel you stay in, Miller’s Field House is a good 15-25 minute drive/cab ride. A back-up plan, if that won't work for you, is the ESPN Club at the Boardwalk Resort. I've never failed to find a few of the Auburn faithful when I was down there during football season. Heck, I was there in early October, for the Food and Wine festival, and one of the guys checking bags was giving War Eagles to anyone he saw with an Auburn bag or wearing Auburn gear.

That's all true but the Auburn club meets at Miller's. If your staying on Mickey property its best to go to the ESPN Club

May not be the right place to ask this, but...My family is heading to Disney World for a week on Saturday, is there an Auburn Club down there in Orlando that I could watch the TA&M game with Saturday night? if not any other suggestions on a good place? Thanks and War Eagle.

Yes Macguire's pub

I went in 2013. I have now been to every SEC away game except Missouri. This is by far the best place to visit in the SEC. Great fans who actually know how to treat visitors.

I also went in 2013. Loved College Station, the fans were very friendly. But those fans sing and dance A LOT! It's almost like going to a cabaret. So you may feel like you're at Disney World too.

Interesting confluence. I am at the Orlando airport heading to TAMU game via a night in Houston. Got a master's degree at TAMU 25 years ago and this will be my first time back. WDE

Be careful about going to ESPN zone at Disney wide world of sports to watch a game. They charge a cover to get in complex and did not have sec network when I went last year

Interesting confluence. I am at the Orlando airport heading to TAMU game via a night in Houston. Got a master's degree at TAMU 25 years ago and this will be my first time back. WDE

Be careful about going to ESPN zone at Disney wide world of sports to watch a game. They charge a cover to get in complex and did not have sec network when I went last year

^^This^^

College Station sucks..their campus is very unimpressive.

people give that place WAY too much credit because they have nice fans

College Station sucks..their campus is very unimpressive.

people give that place WAY too much credit because they have nice fans

??? That is by far the best stadium I have ever been to. Incredible fans too! An overall great experience, even with the rain and cold weather.

Archived