Anonymous begins outing KKK members, including some politicians

TitanTiger

It's all over the place, but the link below has the politicians they listed plus the actual video posted. List includes:

Senator Tom Tillis from North Carolina

Senator John Cornyn, Texas

Senator, John Horne Iverson, Georgia

Senator, Dan Coats, Indiana

Mayor, Madeline Rogero, Knoxville TN

Mayor Jim Mayer, Lexington KY

Mayor Kent Guinn, Ocala, Florida

Mayor Tom Henry, Fort Wayne Indiana

http://urbanintellectuals.com/2015/11/02/kkk-politicians-anonymous-exposes-kkk-ties-of-united-states-politicians-senators-mayors/

What do they consider "association"? I wouldn't doubt there are "ties" but I'd like more information before judging. Hopefully it will come out.

What do they consider "association"? I wouldn't doubt there are "ties" but I'd like more information before judging. Hopefully it will come out.

I would like to know this as well. Are they claiming these are "dues paying" members? I think details matter here.

Sure, if somebody is a member, that should be outed. But you claim somebody has "associations"? That an mean damn near anything. And so far, just one state senator from Georgia? Please.

Sure, if somebody is a member, that should be outed. But you claim somebody has "associations"? The committee damn near anything. And so far, just one state senator from Georgia? Please.

If you watch the video and read the article linked, you will see they also name Senator Isakson.

Sure, if somebody is a member, that should be outed. But you claim somebody has "associations"? The committee damn near anything. And so far, just one state senator from Georgia? Please.

If you watch the video and read the article linked, you will see they also name Senator Isakson.

Well then, I'm pretty sure that's bunk. But we shall see.

From other articles I could find, "association" may mean being on some sort of email list with the local chapter. I'm still digging to see if there is any more details.

It's important to get the facts for sure! You'd think the FBI would know about these if they are legit. Who knows?

It's important to get the facts for sure! You'd think the FBI would know about these if they are legit. Who knows?

You can sure bet that Hillary and BIll know, from the 900+ personal files they obtained, illegally, of their political rivals, when Bill was President.

It's all over the place, but the link below has the politicians they listed plus the actual video posted. List includes:

Senator Tom Tillis from North Carolina

Senator John Cornyn, Texas

Senator, John Horne Iverson, Georgia

Senator, Dan Coats, Indiana

Mayor, Madeline Rogero, Knoxville TN

Mayor Jim Mayer, Lexington KY

Mayor Kent Guinn, Ocala, Florida

Mayor Tom Henry, Fort Wayne Indiana

http://urbanintellec...enators-mayors/

They can't even get their names correct

The mayor of Lexington Ky is not Jim Mayer. The major of Lexington is Jim Gray a Democrat and after divorcing his wife he stated in 2005 that he is homosexual. Not exactly a fit with the KKK

http://www.kentucky....enies.html?rh=1

Yeah this is a bunch of crap until they produce where they got the information from. Putting a list of names out like this is irresponsible especially if they want to be taken seriously but of course the media will run away with this and pronounce it as fact without a clue. Interestingly enough, if the media does this they could slip up and loose a defamation lawsuit.

Yeah this is a bunch of crap until they produce where they got the information from. Putting a list of names out like this is irresponsible especially if they want to be taken seriously but of course the media will run away with this and pronounce it as fact without a clue. Interestingly enough, if the media does this they could slip up and loose a defamation lawsuit.

It wasn't them, but someone claiming to speak for them. The group tweeted this:

This account has NOT YET released any information. We believe in due diligence and will NOT recklessly involve innocent individuals #OpKKK

I haven't heard any prominent names yet. Have you?

Not yet. I'm going through the list, but it's hard to tell. They have a lot of alias's on there. Of course, I'm also just doing a quick run through to see if anything jumps out-- not really a careful read.

You can sure bet that Hillary and BIll know, from the 900+ personal files they obtained, illegally, of their political rivals, when Bill was President.

Shame on you......The Clintons wouldnt stoop to such lows to destroy their rivals...lmao

Archived