Georgia at Auburn 11am kickoff

AUinNashTN

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have played better this year at that time slot but yes it stinks.

Ends when we start winning again. No one wants to watch Auburn limp their way through games. That is not entertaining football to neutral fans.

Agreed.

Ends when we start winning again. No one wants to watch Auburn limp their way through games. That is not entertaining football to neutral fans.

I used to think that but your telling me that Kentucky @ Vanderbilt or Western Carolina @ Texas A&M are better games?

Neither program is in great shape right now so I understand the 11AM timeslot. The TV broadcast is a huge boost from the Raycom guys but damn would it kill the SECN to show some replays during the dead time in between snaps? Sheesh.

Neither program is in great shape right now so I understand the 11AM timeslot. The TV broadcast is a huge boost from the Raycom guys but damn would it kill the SECN to show some replays during the dead time in between snaps? Sheesh.

It's 11am but will still be CBS. They have a double header that day. So basically CBS didn't want to give up the game but didn't want it in their prime slot either.

It's 11am but will still be CBS. They have a double header that day. So basically CBS didn't want to give up the game but didn't want it in their prime slot either.

Ah thanks. I just saw 11AM and assumed it was SECN. Still not happy about SECN's replay policy though lol

Not surprising. Auburn's 4-4 and Georgia has 3 bad losses. Regardless of what happens this weekend, neither team is going to be looked at as a big draw for TV unless there's some drama going on. I'm just pleased that CBS pushed to get it.

Apparently watching us limp against good teams is very interesting to someone.

http://thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2015/11/01/no-9-notre-dame-at-no-21-temple-is-highest-rated-college-football-game-of-week-9-86502/20151101espn01/

We were the most streamed game of the week on WatchESPN. We were the third most watched game of the week for any time slot. We were the highest rated noon kickoff of the college season.

Ratings like that are the reason CBS wasn't letting us go.

Argh!!! First home game I'm taking my fiance to and they can't even score us a 2:30 time slot. I guess it will be better than 11am in Arkansas.

She will love the game! Congrats!

Apparently watching us limp against good teams is very interesting to someone.

http://thefutoncriti...20151101espn01/

We were the most streamed game of the week on WatchESPN. We were the third most watched game of the week for any time slot. We were the highest rated noon kickoff of the college season.

Ratings like that are the reason CBS wasn't letting us go.

It's the DSOR, it has historical prestige and CBS couldn't just let that fall to the wayside.

They would let it fall to the wayside if no one was watching Auburn or UGA. We've had great ratings each of the last three years.

Archived