Potential Effects of UGA internal struggles on AU recruiting

thaitopher

This is just sweet Karma at its finest. Love it!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone on Finebaum's show described the Georgia job as a truly great job. I know that's true from a recruiting stand point.

With the right coach ...............UGA is a sleeping giant

Correct. UGA is a top 6 job in the country. Despite the success they've had they let way too much talent leave the state. Cam/Deshaun Watson should've NEVER been allowed to play QB anywhere but Athens.

Weird to they always seem to go out of state to get their better QB's lately. Arron Murray, Matt. Stafford......... Exception David Green....

Would love to have Pruitt on staff here . Can he coach DL??

Considering he's been toxic at FSU and UGA, you really don't want him here. There's been word that came out today that Pruitt got in a physical altercation with Rocker and possibly Richt.

If he got into a physical altercation with Rocker is he still walking?

LOL

Right. He is touched in the head if he bowed up to Rocker.

yea i can imagime TRock putting a jack baugher choke hold on him.

The DullDawgs having problems can't hurt us any. Whether it helps us any or not remains to be seen. My personal opinion....there will not be one player currently committed to UGA that flips to AU because of the ruckus over there.

Things that seem huge to we hopeful fans on the internet, such as a coaching change or a lost game here and there don't seem to have much bearing on recruiting. We signed Lawson and Adams during a coaching change, to name just two.

The only thing that may benefit AU by Richt leaving is UGA doesn't sign Eason at QB. He might sign with UA though so..........

Hardly. It would help us with Derrick Brown, E.J. Price, Elijah Hollyfield, Kyle Davis, and others. Yes, UGA might not sign Eason, but there are a heck of a lot of guys that we are fighting UGA tooth and nail for, and some instability in their program can't hurt our chances.

The only thing that may benefit AU by Richt leaving is UGA doesn't sign Eason at QB. He might sign with UA though so..........

Hardly. It would help us with Derrick Brown, E.J. Price, Elijah Hollyfield, Kyle Davis, and others. Yes, UGA might not sign Eason, but there are a heck of a lot of guys that we are fighting UGA tooth and nail for, and some instability in their program can't hurt our chances.

I question whether it will help us with the players already committed to UGA, but it will definitely help us with the players who are on the fence. Derrick Brown is the first player that comes to my mind.

I question whether it will help us with the players already committed to UGA, but it will definitely help us with the players who are on the fence. Derrick Brown is the first player that comes to my mind.

I was talking more about the players already committed

Add Davis to that list of first guys it might help us with that are currently on the fence. Wouldn't it be great to land both Brown and Davis.

Someone on Finebaum's show described the Georgia job as a truly great job. I know that's true from a recruiting stand point.

With the right coach ...............UGA is a sleeping giant

Correct. UGA is a top 6 job in the country. Despite the success they've had they let way too much talent leave the state. Cam/Deshaun Watson should've NEVER been allowed to play QB anywhere but Athens.

Yea, and UGA recruited Cam Newton as a TE, and they lost Carl Lawson to AU, and countless other recruits to AU, Bama, UT, FL ST, etc.. The thing is UGA was still having Top 10 classes every year and there are far too many great recruits in GA every year for UGA to get them all.

Add Davis to that list of first guys it might help us with that are currently on the fence. Wouldn't it be great to land both Brown and Davis.

I would also add E.J. Price - not as confident in him as in Davis and Brown but since we have been actively pursuing him for a while, I could see a coaching change at UGA helping us with him.

UGA will hire either Bobo or Smart if Richt leaves. VT will hire Richt. Take this to bank of your choice in 1929!

Whatever happens they would be wise to retain Pruitt. I'm sure the dawg radio is blowing up

Do you think he has the experience for an SEC HC job yet? Or do you think his defenses and his recruiting will be enough to be HC at Georgia?

Consensus is no and he can do his job but he's not uga coaching material.

Their dumpster fire may result in casualties

Since their coach in on the hotseat and they really have nothing to lose, I'm scared that Georgia will come out and play like world beaters. I hope we can shut them down and beat the you know what out of them.

Archived