SEC Network

JBiGGiE

Has anyone been watching SEC Network during the weekday? The commercials in-between segments are hilariously atrocious. "Scan blocking" credit card sleeves, Photo-album looking wallets, and just today was some sort of party plate that conveniently rests over your beverage container.

If you wanna advertise your products, the SEC Network has a low barrier to entry!

Has anyone been watching SEC Network during the weekday? The commercials in-between segments are hilariously atrocious. "Scan blocking" credit card sleeves, Photo-album looking wallets, and just today was some sort of party plate that conveniently rests over your beverage container.

If you wanna advertise your products, the SEC Network has a low barrier to entry!

Consider the demographics that watch the channel when it's not televising live events...probably bammes waiting to talk to Pawwl and folks like that. ....and lots of ads on cable TV are generated locally so they probably know their market and are just trying to fill space.

Did any of you get the SEC survey yesterday from AU ?....an interesting survey.....looking to see if anyone watched their SEC produced programming.....for which my answer was NO. Live sports is the only reason to click that station.

Did any of you get the SEC survey yesterday from AU ?....an interesting survey.....looking to see if anyone watched their SEC produced programming.....for which my answer was NO. Live sports is the only reason to click that station.

That and the SEC Storied documentaries. A lot of those are actually pretty good. The rest is pretty awful.

That and the SEC Storied documentaries. A lot of those are actually pretty good. The rest is pretty awful.

I too ranked the SEC Storied series high. I think the station is light years ahead the Big 10 network, so considering the "competition" I think it's not bad. I never expected it to be as high ranking as ESPN, my bar from the beginning was much lower understanding that this was really only going to attract SEC fans. Non-SEC fans are only tuning into certain games that may be of interest.

During Finescumb I watch Dawsons Creek or play Halo 4............will not support his low budget turd show........Joey Potter/Master Chief > pawwwwwwl

Archived