Time to own up to it...

kickemintheB3

Eveyone is talking about who's to blame for our bad record this year, coaches, players, etc...well, I guess I need to own up to it. This year's troubles are my fault. In 2013, I had this Auburn football hat that I wore for each game. I made sure I had it on before kick off and I didn't take it off until the clock was at 00:00. It was my good luck charm and it obviously worked cause we did really well that year. Well, I've lost the hat and I haven't been able to wear it this year. I've been desperately trying to find something else that works but, apparently I haven't so...I apologize.

WHEW!!!

I'm so glad you owned up to that! I got a new banner last Christmas and replaced the one I've been flying since 2010. I was pretty sure it was my fault.

I got a puppy April 2014. All in the litter had different SEC collars When I picked the one I wanted, he had on a Bammer collar. Had to change it to an AU one immediately, but I wonder if I temporarily disturbed the force. My bad, guys.

I got a puppy April 2014. All in the litter had different SEC collars When I picked the one I wanted, he had on a Bammer collar. Had to change it to an AU one immediately, but I wonder if I temporarily disturbed the force. My bad, guys.

Can't wash that bama stink off of that one...man what were you thinking?

J/K

My Auburn bumper sticker is peeling. I brought it before the 2013 National Championship game to support the team. Come to think of it, the guy who sold it to me said "Take this bumper sticker, but beware, it carries a terrible curse!".

2013: Treatment for Leukemia

First half of 2014: Treatment for Leukemia, hip going bad

2nd half of 2014: hip still going bad, but done with Leukemia

2015: new hip

... It would appear that the worse I'm doing medically, the better Auburn does in football.

Brb, gonna go play with some radiation in the middle of a highway while eating some delicious lead paint.

Brb, gonna go play with some radiation in the middle of a highway while eating some delicious lead paint.

This will end with you turning into the newest Marvel superhero. 0-12s forevermore.

Archived