Tiger Talk - Texas A&M Edition

RunInRed

Gus Malzahn

Malzahn: Was an interesting week (prior to Ole Miss). Knew that even if Sean could play, they would need both Sean & Jeremy to play

Malzahn: Sean was dinged up late in Arkansas game (one of the OTs).

Malzahn: "Our guys fought. We competed." Still stressing Auburn needs to get over the hump

Malzahn: We haven't played good on offense and defense at the same time this year.

Malzahn: Could sense intensity and energy was different with Carl Lawson back in the lineup.

Malzahn: Our guys are going to fight regardless. We need to get to a bowl game. Need to put together a complete game on offense and defense

Malzahn: Carl is our defensive leader. When he talks, our guys listen.

Malzahn reflecting back on last time at College Station

Malzahn on A&M QB Murray: He's a jitterbug. Has great balance. Going to be a challenge/dual-threat guy.

Malzahn: Once we get in the red zone, we have to get touchdowns.

@DanaSulonen

Gus Malzahn just called Texas A&M QB Kyler Murray a "jitterbug" on Tiger Talk. I chuckled. Dual-threat QB could be an issue.

@bmarcello

Gus Malzahn on QB Sean White: "He's feeling better. He's a tough guy. He got hit a couple of times, too. He's just got a great attitude."

Auburn's Gus Malzahn on RB Jovon Robinson: "He's got a fresh body... Now, he's got some experience. I think he'll get nothing but better."

Auburn's Gus Malzahn on Ricardo Louis: "He's in the midst of establishing himself as our go-to guy" via Tiger Talk

Gus Malzahn on Auburn fans during Ole Miss game: "Hat's off to our crowd. 11 o'clock. That place was rocking."

@AUGoldMine

Coach : a gitterbug? Isn't that an 80s song? And an old person cell phone (golf) ?? Coach says some silly stuff. He said last year that coach lashley was working with Marshall and Johnson from the waist down. I guess feetwork

Archived