Trouble in the Classroom---Not Racist This Time

Proud Tiger

This a good example of what lots of teachers have to put up in the classroom........out of control students. It would be speculation on my part but I bet few of the students got disciplined when they got home. probably blamed it on the teacher.

http://www.lifezette.com/referral/video-shows-teacher-being-bullied-by-student/?utm_content=buffere5b59&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=laura_ingraham_buffer

This a good example of what lots of teachers have to put up in the classroom........out of control students. It would be speculation on my part but I bet few of the students got disciplined when they got home. probably blamed it on the teacher.

http://www.lifezette.com/referral/video-shows-teacher-being-bullied-by-student/?utm_content=buffere5b59&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=laura_ingraham_buffer

A lot of these recent problem students have histories of being trouble makers. Sometimes the school staff goes overboard and sometimes they are setup. With all the smart phones in use it winds on the Internet as video or photos, but not the prior problems.

Clockmed out in Texas caused lots of prior problems for his school. The family told their version of what happened, but forbid the school from discussing their son's behavior.

IBSBO

You may have already addressed this somewhere else, but what does that stand for?

It means he has no interest in the actual issue, he's here to troll.

IBSBO

You may have already addressed this somewhere else, but what does that stand for?

In Before Someone Blames Obama

I think I'm going to change it to,

IBRBO

In Before Raptor Blames Obama

Correct. It's not racial. It's cultural.

If that includes white kids then maybe

Absolutely it does.

That teacher needs an AR15 and some marijauna.

or perhaps Sgt. Slam?

or perhaps Sgt. Slam?

no let's don't over do it.

Ha. But wouldn't it have been fun to have been in that classroom? Come on now.

or perhaps Sgt. Slam?

i hope it looks worse than it is. I actually suspect there was some acting in that video.

or perhaps Sgt. Slam?

i hope it looks worse than it is. I actually suspect there was some acting in that video.

What makes you think that?

or perhaps Sgt. Slam?

just too many kids and too much blatant disrespect. there is no way a teacher could endure that kind of treatment everyday. She didn't even try to get any control. Had the most depressing look on her face.

or perhaps Sgt. Slam?

just too many kids and too much blatant disrespect. there is no way a teacher could endure that kind of treatment everyday. She didn't even try to get any control. Had the most depressing look on her face.

I disagree. I know some teachers who have to put up with bad behavior every day because they are afraid to do much discipline in today's world with no guarantee of principal or parent backing. To me the expression on this teacher's face reflects the hopelessness of the situation.

or perhaps Sgt. Slam?

I disagree. I know some teachers who have to put up with bad behavior every day because they are afraid to do much discipline in today's world with no guarantee of principal or parent backing. To me the exp<b></b>ression on this teacher's face reflects the hopelessness of the situation.

i don't know anyone who could handle that more than a few minutes.

Archived