Faisal Mohammad

AURaptor

That is the name of the attacker at UC Merced. He's 28. He's from Santa Clara.

Now, I wonder why took so long for his name to be released. Any guesses?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because we have a Muslim president who keeps his thumb on all the police press releases excepting cases of police brutality in which he is quite obviously pro criminal.

:rolleyes:

Took 24 hours for his name to get released.

And who benefited from a 24 hour delay?

My guess? Probably a conscious decision by the school and/or media to keep the mythical rampage against Muslims from happening. This anti-Muslim violence has been feared by the mainstream media since 9/11, and it's never developed. Yet they continue to act like it will.

My guess? Probably a conscious decision by the school and/or media to keep the mythical rampage against Muslims from happening. This anti-Muslim violence has been feared by the mainstream media since 9/11, and it's never developed. Yet they continue to act like it will.

How does 24 hours change that?

How does 24 hours change that?

You have to ask them to find out for sure. But my guess is the further away from the actual incident , the less chance there is of public outrage. . It's kind of like why certain press releases come out of Washington on Friday afternoon. I'm surprised they didn't try to hold onto the name longer, but with the Twitter age we live in, it was all probably going to come out anyways.

I have a guess:

A sheriff said Wednesday that a college student suspected of stabbing four people before he was shot and killed by police has been tentatively identified, but his name is not being released because authorities have not been able to reach his family.

I have a guess:

A sheriff said Wednesday that a college student suspected of stabbing four people before he was shot and killed by police has been tentatively identified, but his name is not being released because authorities have not been able to reach his family.

That's not conspiratorial enough Ben. Guess again. ;)

Right because aurora Colorado shootings happened, there wasn't any jump to conclusion of who did it, even though they had the name of the guy right there. Oh wait yes it was. They automatically tag some tea party member, when the actual shooter at no Tea party affiliation whatsoever.

Right because aurora Colorado shootings happened, there wasn't any jump to conclusion of who did it, even though they had the name of the guy right there. Oh wait yes it was. They automatically tag some tea party member, when the actual shooter at no Tea party affiliation whatsoever.

That was only done by one media outlet, ABC news. And in there coverage they did report that they were unclear if it was the Tea Party member.

That was only done by one media outlet, ABC news. And in there coverage they did report that they were unclear if it was the Tea Party member.

First of all, you don't go out and besmirch and trash the name of an innocent man on a "hunch". Or just because the name is similar to the one you're looking into. Second it isn't the only time that's happened either. Remember the " targets" on certain districts by Sarah Palin on her Facebook page? That was presented by many in the media as having something to do the shooting of a Congress woman in Arizona. It's an actual running narrative from the left, to jump to conclusions about somebody before they actually have the evidence. Remember the "white" Hispanic who killed Trayvon Martin?

First of all, you don't go out and besmirch and trash the name of an innocent man on a "hunch". Or just because the name is similar to the one you're looking into. Second it isn't the only time that's happened either. Remember the " targets" on certain districts by Sarah Palin on her Facebook page? That was presented by many in the media as having something to do the shooting of a Congress woman in Arizona. It's an actual running narrative from the left, to jump to conclusions about somebody before they actually have the evidence. Remember the "white" Hispanic who killed Trayvon Martin?

It was one media outlet report. Didn't garner that much attention and was corrected almost immediately. We live in an age of instant media so mistakes will happen. Jumping to conclusions about somebody before having evidence. Is that like the WMD's Iraq had that no one could find even after we bombed the hell out of them?

And no, I don't remember Sarah Palin's FB page. Mostly because I think SP is one of the biggest idiots on planet earth. Yes, I remember Trayvon Martin but fail to see your point.

It wasn't just one media outlet, it was ABC news, a national service. How many times has a national servers going to air was something so wrong and irresponsible? But for some reason you just want to give the house because "it was just one out what"

WMD? Really? Just ignore all the stuff that we did find , years and years after the war. You forget that we telegraphed our intentions to Saddam months and months before the actual attack.

Of course you don't remember the Sarah Palin Facebook issue, you're a low information voter. Assuming you vote, that is.

Also about Trayvon case, do you remember how NBC edited the 911 call by Eric Zimmerman? Never mind, just continue to fail to understand my point. You're pretty good at that.

He's from Santa Clara. Where are his family from?

Put down the bowl and walk away.........

He's from Santa Clara. Where are his family from?

Put down the bowl and walk away.........

But I like my cereal.

And what was this all about ?

Mohammad apparently "had far greater intentions to do harm" because his backpack contained zip-tie handcuffs, two clear bags of petroleum jelly, a night vision scope, a safety hammer to break windows, and two rolls of duct tape, the sheriff said.

How the university and sheriff can state there was not a religious motive after just a day is interesting. Do they know about some personal issue he had with his first victim?

At the very least he could just be a copy cat of the knife attacks in Israel. Otherwise they will have write it off as another crazy teenage male attack.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3305525/The-Latest-18-year-old-freshman-stabbed-4-university.html

Meanwhile ISIS is proud of him.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/05/isis-praises-calif-university-stabber-as-details-on-his-background-emerge/?intcmp=hpbt1

The media and government work together to keep people uniformed about the amount of muslim activity going on in this country as obama brings in more muslims by the thousands.

The media and government work together to keep people uniformed about the amount of muslim activity going on in this country as obama brings in more muslims by the thousands.

I'm barely hearing anything about the Russian airliner being brought down. It's on news, but had it happened in Chicago, New York, or London, I have to think that media coverage here would be 10x what we're getting.

Patterns most may not be following, but the clock maker, UC Merced attacker, even the Ft Hood "work place violence " Major Hasan just don't get called for what they really are.

It was one media outlet report. Didn't garner that much attention and was corrected almost immediately. We live in an age of instant media so mistakes will happen. Jumping to conclusions about somebody before having evidence. Is that like the WMD's Iraq had that no one could find even after we bombed the hell out of them?

And no, I don't remember Sarah Palin's FB page. Mostly because I think SP is one of the biggest idiots on planet earth. Yes, I remember Trayvon Martin but fail to see your point.

Elle, you are better than this. Raptor has the point on this item. Zimmerman was never a white man. The Gabby Giffords shooting was complete crap too. They did a "zero effort to validate" the data and came away mis-identifying a completely innocent man simply because it fit the MSM narrative. In the Zimmerman case, NBC pro-actively edited the audio tape to make Zimmerman appear more guilty than he already was. No one got punished for that. No one lost their job. No one was even shamed by it. Look at Rather. He has a $200M movie, Truth-iness, that is trying to do nothing but whitewash his own failures as a reporter. I dont agree with Raptor much, but, YOU LOSE. He is dead on right in this debate.

The people in the news media get away with smears and innuendos all the time and never get punished while common everyday Americans get ruined lives. It is unfair in extremis.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2015/11/04/gop-senator-calls-out-andrea-mitchells-liberal-media-bias-she?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=b-mitchell-bias

Marco Rubio for president, MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell continued pushing attacks on Rubio’s Senate attendance: “One argument, though, is that he has not been in the Senate very much....That since announcing his candidacy has missed 42% of his votes.” - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2015/11/04/gop-senator-calls-out-andrea-mitchells-liberal-media-bias-she?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=b-mitchell-bias#sthash.B031J3vJ.dpuf

On Tuesday, FactCheck.org backed up Rubio’s statement in the October 28 CNBC debate that Barack Obama and John Kerry each missed “60 or 70 percent” of their Senate votes in years they each ran for president, 2008 and 2004 respectively: “Yes. Obama missed more than 64 percent of votes in 2008, and Kerry missed even more — nearly 90 percent — in 2004.”

On Monday, National Review pointed out:

From January to September of 1987, immediately before and during his first run for president, Joe Biden missed 144 of 293 Senate votes, or just over 49 percent. During Biden’s more recent presidential campaign, in 2007, he missed 173 of 442 votes, or about 39 percent.

National Review also noted: “From January 2007 until she suspended her campaign in June 2008, Hillary Clinton missed 201 of 604 votes — 33 percent.”

However, from January 2008 until she suspended her campaign in June of that year, Clinton missed 98 out 162 votes, or about 60 percent.

- See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2015/11/04/gop-senator-calls-out-andrea-mitchells-liberal-media-bias-she?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=b-mitchell-bias#sthash.B031J3vJ.dpuf

DKW - on the NBC editing of the 9-1-1 call by Zimmerman...

NBC News Apologizes for Editing Tape of Zimmerman 911 Call

April 3, 2012

Frazier Moore

NEW YORK (AP) — NBC News has admitted it erred and has apologized for editing a recording of George Zimmerman’s call to police the night he shot Trayvon Martin.

NBC fires producer over edited Zimmerman 911 call

By Wendy Carpenter April 7, 2012

Seems they DID fire the producer, but only after they were caught and had no choice.

Dan Rather is a truly remarkable story. Even after being caught red handed of presenting fake documents, the MSM INSIST that he didn't do anything wrong, and even created , for the first time ever, a " life time achievement " award, just so they could rally around him and show unity for their legend.

It explains why no one is calling out Hillary for her lies. It's as plain as day, but Marco Rubio was right. SHE LIED ! And then Charlie Rose acts all incredulous that this young Senator has the nerve to say such a thing ! On national t.v. !!!

Archived