Faisal Mohammad

AURaptor

homer, there is a whole world of rational thought that has permanently escaped you.

I do not consider the Political Concept of "White" and "Latino" to be the same thing. I dont think i know of one "Latino" that would either.

Are you going to tell us that La Raza is FOR WHITE PEOPLE TOO? :ucrazy:

Please do go ahead and explain your thinking on that one...:popcorn:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd think the government (FBI) and the media (NBC, CNN, NY Post) would have learned their lesson about leaking and issuing stories based on unconfirmed information

If Richard Jewell was still alive, he'd say hello.

http://www.cnn.com/U...well/index.html

Attorney General Janet Reno expressed personal regret Thursday over a leak to the news media that cited Richard Jewell as a suspect in the Centennial Olympic Park bombing and led to months of intense public scrutiny of his life.

"I'm very sorry it happened," Reno said during her weekly news conference. "I think we owe him an apology. I regret the leak."

There has been no information made public as to who leaked Jewell's name.

The attorney general said she had not sent Jewell a formal written apology, but would be happy to talk with him.

Asked what she would say to Jewell if they met face-to-face, Reno said, "I would tell him I'm sorry."

Forgot about Jewell. A life ruined by smears and innuendo. No one paid for that. Should have been several dozen people lose their careers and nest eggs over that one.

MERCED -- It wasn't terrorism, police said, that led Faisal Mohammad to stab four people Wednesday morning on the UC Merced campus. Instead, it was anger from being kicked out of a study group that spurred a horrific plan, which included ambushing police officers and shooting students, according to the Merced County Sheriff.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_29075503/faisal-mohammad-uc-merced-stabbings-santa-clara

MERCED -- It wasn't terrorism, police said, that led Faisal Mohammad to stab four people Wednesday morning on the UC Merced campus. Instead, it was anger from being kicked out of a study group that spurred a horrific plan, which included ambushing police officers and shooting students, according to the Merced County Sheriff.

http://www.mercuryne...ngs-santa-clara

USN, i get the point of the article, but WHY would being kicked out of a study group at a nothing university cause someone to explode like that?

That will be an extremely interesting discussion.

Maybe a clue?

To claim it wasn't " terrorism " is laughable. I stand by my earlier comment, where a common theme in Islam is that when ( particularly a male ) feels he's been insulted, dishonored, in any real or imaginary way, it's acceptable for him to react violently and kill those who have offended him.

To claim it wasn't " terrorism " is laughable. I stand by my earlier comment, where a common theme in Islam is that when ( particularly a male ) feels he's been insulted, dishonored, in any real or imaginary way, it's acceptable for him to react violently and kill those who have offended him.

You should really understand the term terrorism...

You should really understand the term terrorism...

Correction, it wasn't terrorism, it was radical Islamic nuttery being radical Islamic nutery.

Better ?

How is that a common theme? Are you aware that you are one or two key words from being considered xenophobic?

How is that a common theme? Are you aware that you are one or two key words from being considered xenophobic?

Jeff, Raptor is a combat veteran with extensive experience in the middle east. He's had relationships with Islamic people... oh wait, he hasnt. He's just a forum pariah.

Jeff - how is it a common theme ? Are you living under a rock ? Honor killings and violent attacks by Muslims are rampant around the world. Xenophobic ? That makes zero sense, in light of what is literally taking place. Good grief.

I think we're long past that point.

Jeff, Raptor is a combat veteran with extensive experience in the middle east. He's had relationships with Islamic people... oh wait, he hasnt. He's just a forum pariah.

Because it takes a battle hardened combat vet with extensive experience in the middle east to POSSIBLY know what Muslims have done, all across the world, in the name of allah.

Oh, wait, it doesn't.

Oh look! Another false claim ! I don't fall in line w/ the PC nazis, so I MUST be branded a ' xenophobe ! '. Classic

Because it takes a battle hardened combat vet with extensive experience in the middle east to POSSIBLY know what Muslims have done, all across the world, in the name of allah.

Oh, wait, it doesn't.

In proper contex, it does. Why do you think Jeff and I feel this way? Oh it must be Obama, wrong!

We get frustrated over people like you living in you gated community, letting talk radio frame your contextual thinking.

Jeff - how is it a common theme ? Are you living under a rock ? Honor killings and violent attacks by Muslims are rampant around the world. Xenophobic ? That makes zero sense, in light of what is literally taking place. Good grief.

I have more experiences with traditionalist Muslims than you ever will. What is the population of Muslims in the world? And how many of these "attacks" have taken place so far?

I have more experiences with traditionalist Muslims than you ever will. What is the population of Muslims in the world? And how many of these "attacks" have taken place so far?

Who have suffered more at the hands of radical islam? It's certainly isnt Raptor, it's muslims around the world and the ones currently risking it all to escape to europe.

I thought so.The OP struck me as odd but I let it go. Now, it is blatantly obvious.

* Afghanistan: Men throw acid into girls' faces 'for going to school'

* The silencing of Theo van Gogh - The Dutch filmmaker believed that insulting people was his right as a free citizen. The Muslim fanatic who slaughtered him didn't agree.

* A British soldier was hacked to death Wednesday on a busy London street by a pair of self-proclaimed jihadis wielding knives, cleavers and guns

* Another blogger hacked to death in Bangladesh - The RAB paraded Rahman before the press at its headquarters in Dhaka where another RAB spokesman, Mufti Mahmud, described him as a member of the banned pan-Islamist outfit Hizb ut-Tahrir.

* Terrorists Strike Charlie Hebdo Newspaper in Paris, Leaving 12 Dead

* 2 gunmen killed at Prophet Muhammad art contest

I could do this all freaking day, but I have better things to do.

I thought so.The OP struck me as odd but I let it go. Now, it is blatantly obvious.

Brown people scare him.

Love how he went full Godwin in response. :laugh:

Brown people scare him.

Yep. Brown skinned folks with funny sounding names. Don't need 'em here, or anywhere else.

Brown people scare him.

Yep. Brown skinned folks with funny sounding names. Don't need 'em here, or anywhere else.

My new signature.

Brown people scare him.

My new signature.

Good ! It'll help distract away from the fact that skin color and foreign sounding names have exactly ZERO to do w/ the root cause of the violence, but hell, it's so much easier to demagogue folks w/ the simple stuff, huh ?

Brown people scare him.

My new signature.

He just went full WarTim

Brown people scare him.

My new signature.

He just went full WarTim

Never go full WarTim

Hey USN, what part of the middle east is Amsterdam ? Bangladesh ? Paris ? London ?

Archived