Faisal Mohammad

AURaptor

Brown people scare him.

Love how he went full Godwin in response. :laugh:

Yep. Brown skinned folks with funny sounding names. Don't need 'em here, or anywhere else.

Like this one?

medium_kahn35.jpg

Army Spc. Kareem R. Khan, August 6, 2007

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And in a totally and completely unrelated story...

Blade of jihad: Extremists embrace the knife as tool of terror

The knife has replaced suicide bombings, car attacks and random shootings as the new tool of choice for waging jihad on Israel, with leaders blatantly calling for Palestinians young and old to take up the kitchen implement and kill.

While cars careening into crowds was the trend in terror last year-- with hit songs in Gaza and the West Bank praising "martyrs" behind the wheel-- this year Hamas and Palestinian Authority leaders, clerics and newspaper editors are openly encouraging stabbings that have so far killed a dozen and wounded 167 since Oct. 1. Through sermons, social media, online blogs, editorial cartoons and TV and radio reports, the message seems to be that anyone can pick up a knife and advance the cause.

“Restrain the victim while others attack him with axes and butcher knives," influential Sheikh Muhammad Salakh recently preached as he brandished a knife in a sermon that was widely viewed within the territories.

"Do not fear what will be said about you. Oh men of the West Bank, next time, attack in a group of three, four, or five. Attack them in groups. Cut them into body parts.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/06/blade-jihad-extremists-embrace-knife-as-tool-terror/

* Afghanistan: Men throw acid into girls' faces 'for going to school'

* The silencing of Theo van Gogh - The Dutch filmmaker believed that insulting people was his right as a free citizen. The Muslim fanatic who slaughtered him didn't agree.

* A British soldier was hacked to death Wednesday on a busy London street by a pair of self-proclaimed jihadis wielding knives, cleavers and guns

* Another blogger hacked to death in Bangladesh - The RAB paraded Rahman before the press at its headquarters in Dhaka where another RAB spokesman, Mufti Mahmud, described him as a member of the banned pan-Islamist outfit Hizb ut-Tahrir.

* Terrorists Strike Charlie Hebdo Newspaper in Paris, Leaving 12 Dead

* 2 gunmen killed at Prophet Muhammad art contest

I could do this all freaking day, but I have better things to do.

I have a great friend from Bangladesh. She, her parents, and her aunts moved over when she was five and they have been great citizens ever since then. That friend is currently going to law school at UA. And many of the Afghans that I talked to were great people as well. However, you are projecting Muslims as something that they are not just because of the actions of a few radical extremists. Much like a woman when she says "all men are jerks" just because two men cheated on her. And, I could mention all the crimes by the Christians but I have better things to do as well.

Peanut butter is high in protein.

Peanut butter is brown also. Better run and hide in your gated community.

But there are plenty of brown skinned folk w/ funny sounding names there too. Only they're Latino and Indian, and oddly, resist killing others who don't believe as they believe. Seems impossible, but it's true !

And, I could mention all the crimes by the Christians but I have better things to do as well.

No, you really couldn't.

Ha!

And, I could mention all the crimes by the Christians but I have better things to do as well.

No, you really couldn't.

Dont you tempt me with a good time.

No, you really couldn't.

Funny, you call an impossible task a " good time " ?

Challenge - side by side comparisons of attacks by religious affiliation, for a religious cause, in the past 20 years.

My conservative guess is that Muslim attacks outnumber all other religions combined by at LEAST 5 to 1.

No, you really couldn't.

Funny, you call an impossible task a " good time " ?

Challenge - side by side comparisons of attacks by religious affiliation, for a religious cause, in the past 20 years.

My conservative guess is that Muslim attacks outnumber all other religions combined by at LEAST 5 to 1.

Why the past twenty years? Do secular societies mean anything to you? Which one religion is growing and which one is dying, worldwide?

But there are plenty of brown skinned folk w/ funny sounding names there too. Only they're Latino and Indian, and oddly, resist killing others who don't believe as they believe. Seems impossible, but it's true !

Better be careful, they might be from Kashmir or 'gasp' Pakistani.

Why the past twenty years? Do secular societies mean anything to you? Which one religion is growing and which one is dying, worldwide?

So, challenge NOT accepted ?

Got it.

So, challenge NOT accepted ?

Got it.

I know the reason why you're cherry picking the timeframe to compare. Dont be stupid.

And I know the reason why you're dodging it too. Smart move on your part, actually.

And I know the reason why you're dodging it too. Smart move on your part, actually.

Of course you know. I already told you the reason why I dodged the question. It's aimed at a time period where Christianity is pretty much either dying or dead in western civilization.

it has zero to do w/ what Christianity is or isn't doing.

Sure it does. If the Muslims have a far greater population throughout the world, then their number of attacks may be greater while also being proportionally safer. And that is exactly why the United States has to seperate the UCR's from small cities to large cities in order avoid any misrepresentation of crime rates in a given city.

You really most DEFINITELY want to ignore this too...

- The PJ Tatler - http://pjmedia.com/tatler -

Campus Stabber Planned to ‘Praise Allah’ and Behead Someone During Attack

Posted By Debra Heine On November 6, 2015 @ 10:13 pm In Crime,Terrorism | No Comments

UC Merced stabber Faisal Mohammad carried a handwritten manifesto that included the names of his targets, a vow “to cut someone’s head off” and as many as five reminders to “praise Allah,” but law enforcement authorities insist that neither terrorism nor religion were motives in the attack.

According to Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke, Mohammad indicated in his manifesto that he was upset because he had been kicked out of a study group.

“There was nothing to indicate he was doing this because of Allah, or because he was going to be rewarded with 72 virgins, or because of ties to a terror group,” Warnke told FoxNews.com. “He appeared to be a devout Muslim, on the strong side of the belief.”

Sure it does. If the Muslims have a far greater population throughout the world, then their number of attacks may be greater while also being proportionally safer. And that is exactly why the United States has to seperate the UCR's from small cities to large cities in order avoid any misrepresentation of crime rates in a given city.

You're not making any sense, what so ever. Most attacks of any religious nature are by MUSLIMS. You're really getting lost in the nonsense of cities , proportionality and what ever the hell else you're trying to say.

And the biggest number of victims by radical Jihadists ? Other Muslims !

You're not making any sense, what so ever. Most attacks of any religious nature are by MUSLIMS. You're really getting lost in the nonsense of cities , proportionality and what ever the hell else you're trying to say.

And the biggest number of victims by radical Jihadists ? Other Muslims !

My statement was fine actually. If any others cannot understand what I said, please chime in. Otherwise, there is obviously an obstacle you cannot get over, and that obstacle is called "reading comprehension." And the way you dig in to defend your unfounded claims doesnt suggest validity. It suggests idiocy.

Yeah, call me stupid because of your ridiculous attempt to spin the #s as you ignore the issue. At ALL costs.

So far yall have managed to waste page after page to conclude that 1) Hassan was a terrorist that committed a terrorist act. 2) Due to flaws in the judicial system he was only prosecuted as a murderer instead of the precisely correct charge of terrorism.

So far yall have managed to waste page after page to conclude that 1) Hassan was a terrorist that committed a terrorist act. 2) Due to flaws in the judicial system he was only prosecuted as a murderer instead of the precisely correct charge of terrorism.

No. No. No.

Had the Army pursued a terrorism charge in another federal court, they would have effectively granted Hasan’s attempt to make that courtroom a much larger stage for his ideology and martyrdom—instead, the prosecution kept the trial focused and secured an easy conviction. So, where’s the problem?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/27/the-army-was-right-not-labeling-hasan-s-killing-as-terrorism.html

No. No. No.

Had the Army pursued a terrorism charge in another federal court, they would have effectively granted Hasan’s attempt to make that courtroom a much larger stage for his ideology and martyrdom—instead, the prosecution kept the trial focused and secured an easy conviction. So, where’s the problem?

http://www.thedailyb...-terrorism.html

glad to see you agree with me...

Archived